SAP for Engineering, Construction, and Operations Discussions
Share your knowledge on SAP for Engineering, Construction, and Operations, connect with community members, and join discussions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Carbon data trustworthiness in the infrastructure sector

DrJinyingXu
Newcomer

Hi all,

I am Dr. Jinying Xu, a research fellow from the University of Cambridge. I am working on a project Data science and digital technologies for intelligent carbon management in the life of highway assets.

Recently, with the collaboration with SAP, we have published a whitepaper about the significance of carbon data trustworthiness and what we can do to enhance the trustworthiness. Check out the paper here https://drf.eng.cam.ac.uk/files/future_roads_programme_white_paper_carbon_data_for_net_zero_highways... and I am looking forward to hear about your thoughts. Thank you very much!

1 REPLY 1

Matthias-Bohner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thanks for the very interesting blog and for joining our community. Sustainability is clearly on top of everyones mind in construction and on all front people are finding way to calculate the actual footprint on real data and not on estimates. It will be interesting to see and compare the different approaches.