SAP for Engineering, Construction, and Operations Discussions
Share your knowledge on SAP for Engineering, Construction, and Operations, connect with community members, and join discussions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warm Welcome to the SAP EC&O Community!

Noor_AlRashedi
Advisor
Advisor

Welcome to our SAP Customer Community, a collaborative platform exclusively designed for professionals and organisations in the construction industry. 

The goal of this community is to provide a common platform to the many existing SAP’s current and future customers or partners in the construction sector to discuss best practices and digital transformation. 

So, whether you're an industry veteran or just starting out a career in the IT department of a construction company, this platform is designed to connect, inspire, and empower professionals like you.  

Your contribution and participation will be invaluable as we strive to create a vibrant, knowledge-rich community that facilitates successful digital transformation initiatives in the construction industry. 

Lastly, before you start enjoying our community, please have a look at the Rules of Engagement that you have agreed to when you joined the community where you can find more details on 

• Participation Etiquette 
  • User Profile Information 
  • Content Publication 
  • Unacceptable Content 
  • Grounds for Rejections of Posts or Content Removal 

So let's get started! Tell us where are you from and where do you live?

10 REPLIES 10

fdetoma
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Noor, 

very excited to be part of this community. 

I am Italian and live in Aix en Provence, South of France.

caroleighdeneen
Community Administrator
Community Administrator

I'm excited for the launch of our first Industry group!

Matthias-Bohner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Noor,

looking forward for a lively interaction, sharing best practises, but also next gen practises for the industry. ....I live in a small village in Germany, called 'Steinfeld', close to the french border.

MarcdeJonge
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Noor,

I also look forward to join this new global EC&O Industry Community. Let's discuss how Customers, Partners, SAP experts and many others can stay industry innovation leaders.  

I'm living in the Netherlands.

MS71
Advisor
Advisor

Great community! Looking forward to engage..

MicheleCJ
Employee
Employee

Happy to join this great community !

JuanMoore
Associate
Associate

Happy to join this community and hope to have many engaging industry conversations.

fdetoma
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

You are still not part of the community. maybe you need to clik on the join message?

thank you

Gupta-Boda
Explorer

Good to join the ECO Community.

I am Gupta Boda, Head IT & Digital at Brigade Group, Bangalore.

More about Brigade Group is at https://www.brigadegroup.com/ 

Connect with me on LI https://www.linkedin.com/in/guptabs

0 Kudos

Thanks Gupta, welcome onboard and I look forward to sharing experiences and knowledge.