SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In EDM Profile Value display data is not showing properly

Biman
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have encountered a strange scenario with respect to a EDM Profile. I have the data for this particular profile present in the table - EPROFVAL30 for all time intervals. But when I am viewing this in EEDM02 the data for the timer interval 02:00:00 and 02:30:00 is missing.

If anyone can provide any suggestions or if anyone has encountered any such issue earlier, please let me know if you have a solution.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member

You are looking at the change to DST. The last weekend of March time, in DST time zones, changes from winter to summer time.

Profile values are stored in the database (EPROFVAL30) in UTC. They are displayed in the timezone as defined in the profile header. Your profile header must have a timezone accounting for DST.

On 30.10.2016 you will see the intervals 2:00 and 2:30 twice.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member

You are looking at the change to DST. The last weekend of March time, in DST time zones, changes from winter to summer time.

Profile values are stored in the database (EPROFVAL30) in UTC. They are displayed in the timezone as defined in the profile header. Your profile header must have a timezone accounting for DST.

On 30.10.2016 you will see the intervals 2:00 and 2:30 twice.

0 Kudos

Thank you Erik 🙂

This really explains everything.

0 Kudos

issue : profile values get locked ( prtoected , can't use change mode) after using the function module ISU_EDM_PROFILE_UPDATE
what is the problem ?
thank you