SAP Influencers Directory
Looking to find an expert in your area with the knowledge you need? Connect with them here by searching for SAP professionals and members of our SAP Influencer programs: SAP Champions and SAP Mentors!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StephanieMarley
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

About Eduardo

• Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

• SAP Mentor since 2013

Eduardo Chagas.png

Professional with over several years of experience in the field of Information Technology, with a great passion for IT and continuous improvement. I enjoy being part of a dynamic and fast-growing environment where I can apply all my knowledge and skills to new challenges every day. Excellent interpersonal relationships and a strong commitment to achieving goals.

Topics of interest: S/4HANA, Supply Chain, Logistics, Transportation Management, Warehouse Management, Logistics Business Network, Yard Management, Transportation Resource Management, IoT, AI & Machine Learning

Frank, what inspired you to become an SAP Mentor?

handshake .pngI was inspired by other professionals such as Henrique Pinto, Marlo Simon and Tobias Hofmann who were already SAP Mentors and who, in addition to their technical knowledge, did a lot to build and develop the SAP community in Brazil.

What advice would like to share with other SAP community members?

298874_collaborate_blue (1).pngHard work! If you want results in your business, whether personally or professionally, you need to dedicate yourself and go further! Having discipline and consistency is essential to get results. Another important point in my opinion is... you should ask yourself at all times "How can I add value to my client? To the process?". We cannot simply deliver a solution but rather ensure that it returns value to the customer.

Labels in this area
Top kudoed authors