SAP Influencers Directory
Looking to find an expert in your area with the knowledge you need? Connect with them here by searching for SAP professionals and members of our SAP Influencer programs: SAP Champions and SAP Mentors!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StephanieMarley
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

About Graham

• Korora, Australia
  • SAP Mentor since 2006

Graham Robinson.png

Graham refers to himself as a grey-haired developer. He is the founder of Yelcho Systems Consulting in 2003 with the mission to create and deliver practical, innovative and cost-effective solutions using SAP technologies.

Topics of interest: Software development

Graham, what inspired you to become an SAP Mentor?

handshake .pngI think it basically comes down to leading by example. I noticed others in the SAP Community that demonstrated how to best share their experience, interact with others, motivate and inspire. They made meaningful change to individuals and thereby made meaningful change to the whole community. I aspired to be the same sort of example to others and to pay it forward. After joining the Mentor Program it presented me with amazing opportunities. My challenge then became to recognise and take advantage of those opportunities and share them with others.

What advice would like to share with other SAP community members?

298874_collaborate_blue (1).pngLife-long learning should be an ingrained habit for everyone. I am inherently curious. If something catches my attention, I try to learn and understand it until my curiosity is satisfied. Often one subject will lead to another, and so on. I dig as deep and as wide as I can until my curiosity is satisfied. The learning skills it exercises are transferable to every aspect of life - including your career. The internet has democratised information but not understanding - that requires a bit more effort than a google search.

Labels in this area
Top kudoed authors