SAP Influencers Directory
Looking to find an expert in your area with the knowledge you need? Connect with them here by searching for SAP professionals and members of our SAP Influencer programs: SAP Champions and SAP Mentors!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

More about Johann in SAP Community

People_pictogram.png
Johann, tell us about yourself.
Who are you, what do you like to do, what is important to you?

I developed my first ABAP Report in 1990. At that time, it was in R/2 4.2. Much has changed over the years, but one thing stayed the same – I am still passionate about creating great ABAP und SAP Applications.

Away from business, I love going to rock concerts or putting myself at risk while skiing.

I am married and father of 2 children.

Desktop_pictogram.png
What is your area of expertise?
What does a usual day at work look like for you?

My areas of expertise are ABAP development in general and the use of Clean Code / Clean ABAP in particular. In particular, the following areas could be highlighted:

• ABAP Restful Application Framework
  • ABAP Enhancement Framework
  • Fiori Elements

inspiration_pictogram.png
What inspired you to become an SAP Champion in SAP Community?

I have always enjoyed sharing my knowledge. But the deciding moment for a more active role was visiting an SAP Inside Track in Munich. There was such a great atmosphere there, so much great knowledge was shared - that was the starting point for me to organise an SAP Inside Track Vienna.

I am very well-connected and know the appropriate contacts in the community for the most important topics. And, of course, I am also a contact person for others.

bullet_list_pictogram.png
How do you learn in SAP Community?
What is your daily/weekly routine in SAP Community?

I am not a blogger. I prefer the interactive way of communicating. I organize many community events (SAP Stammtisch, SAP Inside Tracks, code retreats, webinars, ABAPConf, .... ) and enjoy taking part in such events.

circles_pictogram.png
What is your suggestion to get the most out of SAP Community?

Don't just consume content passively. In my opinion, being active is very important. No matter how busy I am, I still try to find time to organize my ABAP webinars. These webinars give me the opportunity to tackle completely new topics and prepare them in a way that makes them understandable for other people. Not only do I help others by teaching them, but this is also the best way for me to learn something new. I believe that part of my success is that I never stopped learning and growing.

Arrow_pictogramm_new.pngJohann's question to you:
Star Trek: Who is better Picard or Kirk? I vote for Kirk

Labels in this area