SAP Influencers Directory
Looking to find an expert in your area with the knowledge you need? Connect with them here by searching for SAP professionals and members of our SAP Influencer programs: SAP Champions and SAP Mentors!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StephanieMarley
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

About Ronald  

• Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, the Netherlands
  • SAP Mentor since 2013

Ronald Konijnenburg.png

Ronald is an experienced SAP consultant with over 2 decades of Business Intelligence experience. His areas of expertise are in SAP HANA, SAP Business Warehouse, SAP Data Intelligence and SAP Datasphere.

Throughout his career he worked with big multinational companies in highly complex SAP environments within different countries (Sweden, Finland, Denmark, France, Germany and the United Kingdom to name a few).

Topics of interest: SAP Business Warehouse, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP HANA Cloud, SAP Datasphere

Ronald, what inspired you to become an SAP Mentor?

handshake .pngBecoming a SAP Mentor was a no-brainer for me. Why? Well, first off, I'm all about sharing the tech love. As an SAP BI consultant, I've seen firsthand how collaboration and knowledge-sharing can turbocharge our skills and innovations.

Remember that awesome feeling when you cracked a tricky problem? I want everyone to experience that, and that's why I jumped on the chance to be a mentor. The SAP community is like a playground for tech enthusiasts, and being a mentor allows me to be that friend who helps you navigate the swings and slides. Sure, I've got my fair share of SAP expertise, but being a mentor is more than that. It's about connecting, laughing at coding quirks together, and celebrating wins – big or small. I'm all in for creating a laid-back space where we can all geek out about SAP and learn from each other. So, buckle up, let's ride this SAP rollercoaster together!

What advice would like to share with other SAP community members?

298874_collaborate_blue (1).pngIf there's one piece of advice I'd share, it's this: Embrace the learning journey. SAP is a vast universe, and there's always something new to discover. Don't be afraid to dive into unfamiliar territories – whether it's a new module, a different approach to problem-solving, or even exploring the latest updates.

Connect with the community. We're all in this together, and the beauty of SAP lies in the diversity of experiences within the community. Engage in forums, attend events, and participate in discussions. You'll be amazed at the insights and solutions that emerge when minds collaborate.

Experiment and don't fear failure. Innovation often comes from trying out new things. It's okay to stumble; that's how we learn. So, fire up that trial environment, play around with configurations, and push the boundaries of what you think is possible. The best lessons come from hands-on experience.

Lastly, share your knowledge. Whether you're a seasoned pro or just starting, your experiences matter. Don't underestimate the impact your insights can have on someone else's journey. Be open, generous with your knowledge, and contribute to the thriving knowledge exchange that defines our SAP community.

Cheers to continuous learning, collaboration, and making waves in the SAP universe!

Labels in this area
Top kudoed authors