SAP Inside Track
An SAP Inside Track is a community driven event for SAP Community members to share knowledge about SAP related topics. Find out more about SAP Inside Tracks in this post.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Inside Track Kolkata 2024

SAP Inside Track
SIT kolkata 2024.PNG

Hello SAP Community Kolkata,

SIT Kolkata is Back to the City of Joy. We are hosting the event on 27th April 2024 at Biswabangla Convention Center.

Please fill in your details for speaker nomination.

Please share your details for participation details.

Please ensure you maintain a community profile and write a blog/ post/ start a discussion to the community's success.

We want to take a moment to convey our gratitude to Sindhu Gangadharan for giving a life to SAP Community India and active members across the region to start their respective chapters and guides who has helped us through all the phases of community :-

Abhiishek Chatterjee Mahesh Palavalli Devraj Bardhan Svea Becker Katherine Kenneally Craig Cmehil Ranjeet kumar SatheeshKumar Dhandapani Sabarna Chatterjee Syambabu Allu Prasath Elumalai Ruthvik Chowdary Deepika Hirematt Ajit Kumar Panda Uma Anbazhagan Anjitha K A Sandeep K Poonam Goje Singh Moumita ~TheDataTherapist 🌸 Swati Maste PremKumar K Jeetendar Singh Yadav Priyam Chaudhury Rahul Agarwal  Sarthak Roy 

SAP Inside Track Bengaluru 
SAP Inside Track Chennai 
SAP Inside Track Gurugram 
SAP Inside Track Kolkata 
🌸 🍀

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Starts:
Ends:
BISWA BANGLA CONVENTION CENTRE, Action Area I, Newtown, New Town, West Bengal, India
53 Comments
DataTherapist
Active Participant

Please feel free to call us by our first name. Your ID starting with PXX will be required to issue digital badges. Please use RSVP option on top right as yes, we will confirm on first come first serve basis. Thank you for your patience and support. We will update you in case of any changes. 

supratik_2002
Newcomer

how can I get registration form for Sap Inside Tracker for participant

DataTherapist
Active Participant

Please use RSVP option on top right as yes, we will confirm on first come first serve basis. thank you for your patience and support 

Arka
Discoverer

Hi @DataTherapist 

I have completed the Google form intended for participants and speakers.

enthusiastic about volunteer work as well.

Could you please verify my registration?

Warm regards

Arka Chatterjee

DataTherapist
Active Participant

Hello Arka,

Good day. We have replied to your queries. Please confirm if you have any other questions. Thank you! 

Rajib_surflex
Newcomer

I would like to join as participant.

Thanks,

Rajib Sarkar

DataTherapist
Active Participant

Hello Rajiv,

Please RSVP on top right, we will allocate on first come first serve basis. Thank you for your patience and support thought out the process. Please feel free to call us with our first name. 

Subhro16
Discoverer

@DataTherapist maam our team has not yet received the confirmation mail or mcq round 1 quiz link for sit track kolkata sit icoe hackathon

DataTherapist
Active Participant

please connect with @ayusc 

Barnashree
Newcomer

Our team has also not yet received any mail for round 1.

DataTherapist
Active Participant

Please connect with @ayusc 

Kyotaro
Explorer

@DataTherapist , we have been eagerly waiting. But we didn't get any email from today SIT ICOE Hackathon 

DataTherapist
Active Participant

Please connect with @ayusc  for more details on this

Kyotaro
Explorer

#intrested I have press the rsvp but didn't get any confirmation email. Plz guide what to do..

Debojyoti_Bain
Discoverer

I have clicked on YES button and then on rsvp button but did not receive any mail of invitation. Can anyone tell me why???

DataTherapist
Active Participant

Hello ,

Please RSVP on top right, we will allocate on first come first serve basis. Thank you for your patience and support thought out the process. Please feel free to call us with our first name. 

Souvik_kundu
Newcomer

I have clicked yes and I didn't got any email for confirmation. Can anyone help 

#intrested

DataTherapist
Active Participant

Hello ,

Please RSVP on top right, we will allocate on first come first serve basis. Thank you for your patience and support thought out the process as we have limited seats

ANIK_SD_TM_TPVS
Newcomer

I am currently working in TPVS as well as SD. I want to explore TM module in S4 HANA along with all other new dimensional modules in SAP SCM.

DataTherapist
Active Participant

Hello ,

Please RSVP on top right, we will allocate on first come first serve basis. Thank you for your patience and support thought out the seat allocation as we have limited seats