SAP Learning Blog Posts
Get updates on SAP learning journeys and share your own experiences by contributing a blog post to the SAP Learning group.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi, 
An excellent way to  learn acquired foundational knowledge of SAP Datasphere is our  Explore SAP Datasphere Learning Journey  recently published on  SAP Learning.
This learning journey provides you with an introduction to SAP Datasphere and the SAP data warehouse strategy.  

After completing this learning journey, developers, consultants, and administrators will have acquired foundational knowledge of SAP Datasphere. You will discover the options to integrate, model, and manage relevant business data. You will also gain an insight into self-service aspects for business departments. 

And in case of question - please use our Q&A area

We are here to support you!  

1 Comment
0 Kudos

Hi  @Margit_Wagner

Thank you so much for sharing the SAP Datasphere Learning Journey. Your willingness to share such a valuable resource is greatly appreciated, and I am excited to explore this learning journey further. Acquiring foundational knowledge of SAP Datasphere is essential for professionals like myself, and I am particularly interested in discovering the options to integrate, model, and manage relevant business data, as well as gaining insight into self-service aspects for business departments. I am confident that this learning journey will equip me with the necessary skills and knowledge to excel in my field. Once again, thank you for your kind gesture. Should any questions arise as I navigate the SAP Datasphere Learning Journey, I would not hesitate to reach out to you for further clarification.

Regards,

Salim Nisar