SAP Learning Blog Posts
Get updates on SAP learning journeys and share your own experiences by contributing a blog post to the SAP Learning group.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
former_member41
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Update May 13th:

Less than 48 hours after the launch of the offering “Free SAP Global Certification for SAP S/4HANA”, the available 2,000 free vouchers for SAP Global Certification (one exam attempt) have been claimed and even far exceeded.

The offering has been closed but eligible learners still have the opportunity to complete their assessment and book their free voucher, CER321 - SAP Global Certification, Online Exam (1 attempt), until today, May 13th, 2020, 6:00 p.m. (CEST).

Subscribers of SAP Learning Hub, professional edition, who missed this offer can still book a normal certification in the cloud subscription for SAP Global Certification (6 attempts) here.

To help our customers and partners on their move to SAP S/4HANA during the COVID-19 pandemic, SAP offers 2,000 free certification exam attempts for the SAP Global Certification program to all subscribers of SAP Learning Hub, professional edition.

Before you can book your free SAP Global Certification exam attempt, you have to pass one of two possible web assessments on SAP Learning Hub, professional edition, to prove that you are prepared for the certification. Your voucher for the free certification exam will be assigned to you after passing one of the web assessments for SAP S/4HANA or SAP S/4HANA Cloud.

What you need to do:

Step 1: Login to SAP Learning Hub professional edition and enroll into one of these two web assessments:

• SAP S/4HANA Web Assessment for free SAP Global Certification: A_FREE_S4_CERT_EN

• SAP S/4HANA Cloud Web Assessment for free SAP Global Certification: A_FREE_S4C_CERT_EN

Step 2: After successful completion of one of the web assessments, the item “Your Code for Free SAP Global Certification” will appear in your “My Active Courses” list under “My Learning Content”. Open the item and find your personal activation code. (Please note that the code is valid for 72 hours.)

Step 3: Logon to training.sap.com, select “SAP Global Certification, Online Exam (1 attempt)” (CER321) and add to basket. Please make sure you have set your country and language before proceeding.

Step 4: Provide your code (see step 2) and proceed with check-out. The code gives you a 100% discount at check-out.

Step 5: Enter the requested booking information (name, email address etc.). Make sure that you enter the same email address as used for SAP Learning Hub.

Step 6: Submit your booking request. Please allow up to three business days to receive a confirmation email with an access link.

Step 7: After receiving your access link, visit the Certification Hub and schedule your free online exam for SAP Global Certification between July 1 and August 31, 2020.

Prerequisites

Campaign period

• Campaign start: May 11th.2020, 2pm CET

• Period for passing one of the assessments and booking the free certification: Monday, May 11, 2020 – Tuesday, June 30, 2020

• Period for taking the free SAP Global Certification exam: Wednesday, July 1, 2020 – Monday, August 31, 2020

Read the FAQs for more information and support 

Good Luck!
49 Comments
jkansara
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hello,

I have professional edition subscription for learning hub. can you please let me know how can i enroll with web assessment  as mentioned in the blog above. i tried but i could not find how can i get the web assessment get done.

Thank you.

Sriram
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi,

Thank you for the information.

Once we pass assessment can we take any one original SAP Certification like MDG/TM/ABAP/SAP Activate (or) it is only restricted to S4 HANA as per SAP Learning Hub assessment?

0 Kudos
Is this only applicable to Professional edition ?
0 Kudos
Hi Sir,

how do we subscribe to Professional learning hub edition? is this free certification only applicable to professional learning hub users?

Thanks,

Dinesh
former_member41
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Yes, only for subscribers of professional edition.

former_member41
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Dear Sri, you can take any SAP S/4HANA related certification
former_member41
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Dear Dinesh, you can subscribe to professional edition here: https://training.sap.com/learninghub
former_member41
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Dear Jignesh, please visit the Welcome Room on SAP Learning Hub. There, you will find the links to the assessments under "What's New".
0 Kudos
Dear,

Please provide the steps to choose the assessment after enrolling into  SAP Learning Hub professional edition.

Thank you,

Ravikiran M
former_member41
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Dear Munagala, please join the Welcome Room on SAP Learning Hub. Under "What's New" you will find a blog with detailed instructions and links to the assessments.
Sriram
Explorer
0 Kudos
Thank you Lars. This is very good option given by SAP.
Sriram
Explorer
0 Kudos

One more Question: I have got code & able to register. I have got confirmation back from SAP as well, can i schedule SAP Certification exam this month itself (or) need to take up only in Jul-Aug’20 time period as mentioned:

• Period for taking the free SAP Global Certification exam: Wednesday, July 1, 2020 – Monday, August 31, 2020

Can i take exam before as well? Can you please confirm.

miqbal
Newcomer
0 Kudos
Hi Lars,

Do we need to subscribe Professional Edition In order to enroll for Web Assessments? When I click subscribe it prompts me to checkout with payment.

Regards,

Iqbal
0 Kudos
Does the limit of 2000 users applies for scheduling of exam also? I mean to say if I am able to successfully order for Free instance of "CER321 - SAP Global Certification, Online Exam (1 attempt)" then should I rush to book an exam slot in the window? or once I get a confirmation mail, I can be assured that there is a slot available for me in the window even if I am not in the first 2000 users to book the exam slot in that window using this campaign?

former_member675784
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Hello Mr. Satwo,

I took the assessment and passed with flying colors. I can generate the Completion Certificate PDF  for the assessment as well and it appears in my Recent Learning History.

But I can't locate the Free Code for registering for real certification.

Where can i find/locate the code? Your help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Ajit Kumar
nilesh_shinde
0 Kudos

Is there any similar voucher (for the free certification exam) available in areas of BW, SAC ? Or is it possible to use the voucher mentioned above for BW, SAC certification?

former_member41
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Dear Nilesh, the voucher in only for SAP S/4HANA related certification exams.
former_member41
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Dear Ajit, please check under "My Active Courses" on SAP Learning Hub > Learning Content. If you cannot find it there, please contact our support team as described in the blog of the Welcome Room on SAP Learning Hub.
former_member678494
Discoverer
0 Kudos
HI Lars,

Hope you are doing good.

I got the voucher, applied it but at the final page it says something as "Authorized Amount : " which has some value.

This field is besides the Price: and the Discount:  (discount applied is 100%)

Any idea on what this is for and why does it mention an amount ?
suvonkar_bashak
Participant
0 Kudos
Hi Lars,

Thanks for the info.

Best Regards,

Suvonkar
Eduardakleinnet
Active Participant
0 Kudos
Hello, Lars!

Thank you for the info. What is not clear for me yet is if I will be able to take a SuccessFactors Certification, for example.

Thank you!
Sriram
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Lars,

C_ACTIVATE05 (SAP Activate) is mainly for SAP S/4 HANA implementations.

But when i filtered on list of certifications for S/4 HANA (Solution Filter) in Exam list/dashboard it doesn't show up?

It is shown under Solution filter - 'SAP Cloud for Customer' in list.

Can i take up C_ACTIVATE05 (SAP Activate) Certification in Jul-Aug'20 with this 1 free attempt offer?

Thank you in advance.
0 Kudos
Hi Lars,

This is a really good initiative from SAP. Unfortunately, I missed this. Will there be another chance for me to take this?

Regards

Rohit
utkarsh_dhamecha
Explorer
0 Kudos
Dear Jignesh,

Search for "A_FREE_S4_CERT_EN" or "A_FREE_S4C_CERT_EN" in learning content and you will find the assessment.

utkarsh_dhamecha
Explorer
0 Kudos
As per information shared by SAP, it should be taken between Jul 1, 2020 -  Aug 31,2020.

However Certification Hub is showing all dates. You may try out. Max they will reject your appointment.

utkarsh_dhamecha
Explorer
0 Kudos
Yes, it's available in option. You can appear for this certification if you have received the access.
utkarsh_dhamecha
Explorer
0 Kudos
Yes
utkarsh_dhamecha
Explorer
0 Kudos
2000 users is for the first come first serve for the coupon code / free attempt to received CER321 access.

Once you have received the free instance you can use it by 31st Aug,2020.

No need to rush for any exam dates. Make sure you book the appointments available till 31st Aug.

utkarsh_dhamecha
Explorer
Proceed to next page, it will mention - Payment not required.
sabarie_mohhan
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hello Satow,

I have completed the below assessment and i have the voucher, but when i try to find the Certification CER321 , its says page not found in training.sap.com. Which course should i use the voucher against ? Any help is appreciated.

SAP S/4HANA Web Assessment for free SAP Global Certification: A_FREE_S4_CERT_EN
jkansara
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hello Lars  Satow,

Thank you For your reply. I have completed the assessment before 13th May , 2020 6PM CEST deadline.

I am waiting for the voucher code. As per link below,

https://training.sap.com/help-center/faq/how-to-claim-your-free-sap-global-certification-voucher

it says it takes around 1-2 hours to get a voucher code available in learning but, i still have not received the  voucher & code.to book the exam.

Thank you for your help and reply.

Regards,

Jignesh
Sriram
Explorer
0 Kudos
You will get new course-C_FREE_S4_CERT_EN in 'My Active Courses' in that 'Code' will be there along with CER321 link, click & go there to add code & get discount.

Then register for any SAP S/4 HANA Certification in Jul-Aug'20 time period.
0 Kudos
Hi Lars,

Is the free certification program still open? I am unable to find the assesment on SAP learning hub.

Regards,

Shubhangi
a_e_dubey
Active Participant
0 Kudos
Hi Lars,

Is certification available for SAP Commerce Cloud as well?

madhurnigam30
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Lars Satow,

First, I really appreciate SAP for this program. It really helps lot of us in many ways like knowledge, career boost, fulfilling the aspirations.

I am fortunate to get my coupon on time and now, I can see booking id  ending on 09/02/2020 in Certification Hub. I have few questions before I proceed with exam booking:

1. Is rescheduling of exam available, if so, any limit on that?
  2. Can I change the booked/scheduled exam? for instance, if I have booked C_TS450_1909 and scheduled the time for that. Can I cancel the appointment and book C_TS450_1809 or any other cloud certification or IBP Certification?
  3. The appointment has to be booked between Wednesday, July 1, 2020 – Monday, August 31, 2020 or as and when available. I checked available appointments, a lot of is available in May and June. Shall I go ahead with the earliest available in May/June?

Thank You so much for your time. A quick response is much appreciated.

Regards

Madhur

0 Kudos
Hello,

Is this offer still valid?
azamhafiz
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Hi, I Received Confirmation email yesterday and unable to access certification appointment. Please assist.
indiri2020
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hello Dear Lars, I missed this great initiative kindly promoted by SAP, quick question is it planned to have a similar campaign launched again during this year?

Many thanks,

Ingrid
ashitaarora
Explorer
Hi,

I have received the 'Booking Submission Confirmation' mail but haven't received the access link or any communication further.

I also mailed 'education.india@sap.com' but haven't heard back.

Can you please confirm how to proceed or who could help?

Regards,

Ashita
miglanishruti
Discoverer
Hello,

Same for me. I received an email titled 'Booking Submission Confirmation' a day after submitting the order. Even in Order History, I can see the status of my booking has changed to 'Booking Confirmed' but have not received any email with access link yet.

Can anyone please confirm if they received a second email with access link?

Thanks.
0 Kudos
Hi Lars,

I ve received booking confirmation mail.  But have not received any follow up mail for module selection.   Can you please advice me?.

Thanks and regards

Aravind V
maltesh0188
Participant
0 Kudos
Hi lars.satow,

After completing the course A_FREE_S4_CERT_EN using profession Learning Hub ID, I still have not received the code after an hour as mentioned in A_FREE_S4_CERT_EN;

I still can't find C_FREE_S4_CERT_EN in my active learning section.

Any clue what could be the reason?

Regards,

Malathesha Sodad
former_member183501
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Hi lars.satow

Is this option still available to give assessment or expired?

Regards

Kamlesh
former_member678494
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Hi,

Thanks for the information.
0 Kudos
Hi Lars,

I have missed this opertunity.

Is SAP thinking of another drive like this please?

Thanks,

Vivek
former_member692867
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Dear  Sri Ram Kumar Adusumilli,

i pass assessment A_FREE_S4_CERT_EN today after the Period for passing one of the assessments and booking the free certification, it is so late, no code appears in learning hub, could u please help me and send your validation code to book exam.

please help

many thanks
former_member692867
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Hi lars,

i pass assessment A_FREE_S4_CERT_EN today after the Period for passing one of the assessments and booking the free certification, it is so late, no code appears in learning hub, could u please help me and send validation code to book exam.

please help

many thanks
arindamsur
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Lar,

I have missed this opportunity.

Is SAP thinking of re-open this free certification window?

mahesh_kumar72
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Hello Lars Satow,

Thanks for the free voucher, i used this opportunity and i have completed my SAP certification using this free voucher.

Regards

Mahesh Kumar G