SAP Learning Blog Posts
Get updates on SAP learning journeys and share your own experiences by contributing a blog post to the SAP Learning group.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Suzanne_Heiob
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

UPDATE: the Certification Hub is back online again and you can start to schedule and take SAP Certification exams again! Access is possible via SAP Learning, SAP Training Shop and in a few hours also via SAP Learning Hub. Thanks for being patient!

============================================================================

With the SAP Certification program, you can enable continuous learning, keep skills up-to-date, and stay current with new cloud product releases, while assuring and validating the highest standards of SAP solution expertise across your organization.

Certification Hub will be updated from February 28 to March 6, 2022 to further improve your certification experience. In this time period no exam scheduling or taking will be possible.

The Certification Hub maintenance will start February 28th at 08 am UTC / 09 am CET.

Affected user subscriptions will be extended accordingly.

Affected user subscriptions are subscriptions with an end date between
February 28th and March 9th 2022.

More information about SAP Certification

Detailed Frequently Asked Questions about SAP Certification

To stay up to date on the latest in SAP Certification, follow the tag

More updates on SAP Learning can be found in the SAP Community here

24 Comments
S0019384294
Discoverer

Hi.

Are Stay Current assessments also affected by this? If I haven't completed my assessment by February 28th, will I have a chance to do this on March 7th or will my certification expire on March 1st?

Thanks

Natalia

aadilbhat8
Active Participant
0 Kudos
Hello Team,

I have completed my stay current exams, how can i make sure that my certifications status is current.

Kr,

Aadil
Suzanne_Heiob
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi Natalia, no assessements to stay current are not affected at all as the SAP Learning Hub is live without any downtime. Kind Regards, Suzanne
Suzanne_Heiob
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi Aadil, just check your status on the Certify Page in SAP Learning Hub. When you have completed the assessement it should be shown 5 working days later as your certification then moved up to the "Valid" Section and moved out to the "Expiring Soon" section. You can also check your Learning History. When the corresponding assessment is listed there as completed everything is fine. Kind Regards, Suzanne
JannoBrits
Newcomer
0 Kudos
Hi, I have made sure to complete all the "stay current" requirements, but it shows that my 4 Professional Certifications have expired today (The associate certifications show that they are awaiting the weekly refresh).  Is this part of the update and will it be rectified?  Or should I reach out to someone else?

I worked hard to receive and keep these certifications, so I really don't want to lose them.
Suzanne_Heiob
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi Janno, this has no link to the certification hub maintenance. Please open a ticket to get your case evaluate. thanks!! Kind Regards Suzanne
aadilbhat8
Active Participant
0 Kudos
Thank you suzanne.heiob for your quick reply. When we say 28th is the last date. Is it timezone specific.

Kind regards, Aadil
rami_hazime
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Hi, i have to register for a SAP IBP 2111 certificate. But I can't sign up for it in the Learning Hub. There is always an error message.

Is this due to the maintenance work?

Kind regards,

Rami
Suzanne_Heiob
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi Addil, yes it is timezone specific depending on the individuals timezone. Kind Regards, Suzanne
Suzanne_Heiob
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Rami, yes in case you had scheduled a slot during the maintenance window you have been informed via email that your slot is cancelled due to maintenance. Please logon on March 7th again and schedule a new slot.  Kind Regards, Suzanne

rami_hazime
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Suzanne,

I want to schedule slots. So far, no slot is planned because as soon as I go to the Certification Hub, an error message appears. How can I plan a slot?

Kind Regards,

Rami

Suzanne_Heiob
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi Rami, you can schedule a slot again after the maintenance downtime March 7th. Kind Regards, Suzanne
S0019384294
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Hi Suzanne

Thanks for response

I believe there had been a temporary issue with getting through to the assessment part of 'stay current' page, which was later resolved. No worries.

Kind regards,

Natalia
valentin_disch
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi

I took my exam before the maintenance window. When trying to access my topic scores I get the error message below from the questionmark website. Will I be able to access my scores after the maintenance window?

Error

Unable to start Enterprise Manager due to a license file problem.

Your license file doesn't allow you to run Questionmark Perception Enterprise Manager.

If you have purchased the software, you need to copy your license file into the same directory as the Perception server software to make it work.

Kind regards,

Valentin

Suzanne_Heiob
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi Valentin, yes this will be possible after the maintenance downtime. Kind Regards, Suzanne
0 Kudos
Hi Team,

I have scheduled certification exam on 7th March at 09:00 A.M. IST ( India Timings ).

This slot was chosen based on the availability.

Please confirm me that the exam will be scheduled as per the above slot allocated on 7th March for India Timings and hopefully maintenance activity should be completed before the slot timings on 7th March with respect to the time zones.

Kind Regards,

Ashish

Suzanne_Heiob
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi Ashish, yes the exam will be possible to take place on March 7th IST.

Kind Regards, Suzanne
0 Kudos
Hi Suzanne, is it possible to enroll course in during maintenance period ?

farzaneh
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Hi,

I want to register for a SAP Sales Cloud 2202 certificate. But I can't sign up for it in the Learning Hub.

can you please support. I have already do what is mentioned in this error but still this error appears.

Error

BR

Farzaneh
Suzanne_Heiob
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi Farazneh, it will be possible again tomorrow morning starting 9 am CET as the system is in maitenance at the moment. Kind Regards, Suzanne
Suzanne_Heiob
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi Ganseh, if you want to schedule an exam this will be possible again tomorrow starting 9 am CET. Kind Regards, Suzanne
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have my exam scheduled for March 6 (at 7 hrs  Lima Perú), what can i do in order to move my exam date?

I tried to change the date but is not possible.

Silvia García

Suzanne_Heiob
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi Silvia, the Certification Hub is back online so it should be possible now. Kind Regards, Suzanne
P2003572583
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hello Suzanne,

I am not able to schedule exam currently you can refer attach screen shot and let me know why i am not able to schedule exam