SAP TechEd 2021 is held on November 16 – 18. At this year’s event, we are excited to showcase numerous SAP Business Technology Platform actionable use cases with customers and partners sharing their experience of how actionable use cases transformed their digital journey.
Each of these use cases has been derived from real-world customer projects and requirements. They explain how the various components of the SAP Business Technology Platform can be used along with other SAP and non-SAP products to help you achieve your targeted business outcome.
Participants must register to view the sessions. A couple highlighted sessions to check out:
Feat. Capgemini, FARYS and Montes del Plata
Selection of interesting sessions featuring customers and partners:
- Discover Use Cases from Live Customer Projects on SAP Data Warehouse Cloud,
Canyon Bicycles GmbH, Nov 17, 1-1:30 AM CET (Session ANA201)
- Gain Development Best Practices for Using SAP BTP in Real-Life Scenarios,
Montes del Plata, Nov 16, 8-9 PM CET (Session CH002)
- Derive Insights from Different Types of Data with SAP HANA Cloud,
Parkland Hospital, Nov 17, 9-10 PM CET (Session CH027)
- Explore the Present & Future of Data Warehousing from SAP, Nov 16, 9-9:30 PM CET,
Get an Overview on Data Integration with SAP Data Warehouse Cloud, Nov 17, 10-10:30 AM CET, San Jose Sharks (Sessions ANA100 & ANA205)
- Embrace Enterprise AI: What It IS and How It Adds Value,
Villeroy & Boch, Nov 17, 8-9 AM CET (Session CH010)
- Boost Productivity Through Central Access to Applications and Processes,
ConvergentIS (SAP AppHaus Network partner), Nov 18, 2:30-3 AM CET (Session DEV02)
Additionally, be sure to check out the Top 12 SAP Business Technology Platform actionable use cases showcased at various TechEd sessions.
See you there!