SAP Learning Blog Posts
Get updates on SAP learning journeys and share your own experiences by contributing a blog post to the SAP Learning group.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cornelia
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
It’s no secret that companies are changing faster than ever. 
Now more than ever, it’s important that upskilling and reskilling opportunities are available to help people and businesses continue to innovate and grow.  

That’s why our certification portfolio is refocusing on the jobs that we believe are most important to enable successful cloud adoption and SAP S/4HANA Cloud transformation.

Role-based certification model 
Already last year, a role-based certification model was introduced that focuses on the entire skill required to run a job instead of product features.  

Get and Stay Certified 
We’re now introducing the Get and Stay Certified model to better respond to new and fast-changing technologies and make it easier for you to learn.
With this new approach, you have access to all relevant updates for your role in terms of products, skills, and new technologies with tailored, skills-based delta content. 
We've also updated the validity period for certifications. Once you pass an assessment, your certification validity will be extended by 12 months from the completion date of the assessment. 

Stay Certified Live Sessions 
With Stay Certified Live Sessions, you can prepare yourself specifically for the questions of recertification evaluation. After attending this live session, you are ready to try the test to stay certified.

Our role-based certifications help you identify your next career step, select your next learning goal, or certification opportunity.
1 Comment
rcaziraghi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi @Cornelia,

Thanks for sharing these insights about the updated certification model and the emphasis on role-based certifications. The "Get and Stay Certified" model seems like a proactive approach to continuous learning and adapting to new technologies.

I have a question regarding the transfer of certifications between emails. According to the information on the SAP Staying Certified page, it seems that transferring certifications to a new email simply involves adding the new email and removing the old one. However, I've tried this method, and unfortunately, it didn't work for me. I was prompted with a message error saying that the email informed already has a S-user ID attached to it (and it really is).

Could you provide any additional guidance or perhaps point me to a more detailed guide on how to properly transfer certifications under the new system? Any help would be greatly appreciated as I aim to keep my certifications up to date.

Thanks in advance for your support!

Best regards,

Rafael