SAP Learning Blog Posts
Get updates on SAP learning journeys and share your own experiences by contributing a blog post to the SAP Learning group.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

NOTE:
This post contains outdated information.
For the latest details, please go to 

Welcome to our SAP Learning Group  moderated  by SAP Learning Experts

Dear learners,

We are very happy to welcome you to our SAP BTP Learning Group  moderated and managed by SAP experts.
Whether gearing up to prepare specifically for an exam or just interested in learning about these subjects. When you have a question about our free SAP Business Technology Platform related Learning Journey and related SAP Certifications  you can ask here. This is a collaborative environment designed to support you with your learning and it helps you to prepare for taking the certification. 

Not yet a member? Joining takes only a minute; please follow these steps in order to register!

• Click on the avatar at the top right of the page to start the process.
  • Enter your information and set up your password.

Now you can sign in and start participating.

• Click Sign In by clicking on the Avatar icon at the top of any page.
  • Enter your Login name and Password.

273776_273776_l_srgb_s_gl.jpg

Collaborate with other learners to reach your learning goals
and to prepare for your SAP Certification exams,

Ask your  questions about your free digital SAP Learning Journeys  and related SAP Certifications.

We are here to support you - we will answer

The SAP Business Technology Platform Learning Journeys provided below give you the best guidance to prepare you for certification.

Your participation in our SAP BTP Learning Group is highly encouraged!
We invite you to collaborate with your peers as well as with us, your SAP experts.

So, what do we expect from you as a learner?

• To have fun!
  • To contribute!
  • To be positive and constructive!
  • To connect with peers and experts and respect others in the group!

You can contribute by both asking and answering questions, adding a comment, giving a like or kudos and so on. For further support on groups in general, check out the  help page.

Why not get started and make your presence known in our new group! Let us help to make you stand out from the crowd.

Best regards,
SAP Learning Team

* Please note: participation is subject to the Community Rules of Engagement.

* Please also note: comments and questions are welcome! Please feel free to leave a comment below. For questions - please ask a question in the Q&A area and our experts will get back to you as soon as possible!

14 Comments

insightful

victorgalue
Discoverer

Very nice entry point to the group. I love that you listed all the BTP Learning Journeys here, so we can use it as a reference.

mahsundemir
Explorer

I am happy to have a this group, thanks all everything...

Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @mahsundemir 
Thanks for joining

Please always feel free to come back to our SAP BTP Learning to ask questions related to our SAP Business Technology Platform Learning Journeys or to our certification and get SAP expert advice and support.  This SAP Learning group is moderated by SAP experts to support your learning.
use our SAP BTP Learning Q&A 
section to post your questions.

We are here to support you 

Kind regards
Margit

Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @victorgalue 
Thank you for your feedback 
If you mis information - please let me know - We listen to our learners!

Please always feel free to come back to our SAP BTP Learning to ask questions related to our SAP Business Technology Platform Learning Journeys or to our certification and get SAP expert advice and support. and use our SAP BTP Learning Q&A section to post your questions.

We are here to support you !

Kind regards
Margit

hamiltongu
Associate
Associate

Hi experts,

I want to post a question related to my learning, however when I click "SAP BTP Learning Q&A" link (https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/SAP-BTP-Learningqanda-board), it said "Access Denied", where should I request the access please?

sap-learner
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Thankyou for sharing.

simonpolovina1
Participant
0 Kudos

In CLD900 in Cleaning Up Message Data (sap.com) if you copy the code for sub_special_characters.groovy you'll get:

def Message processData(Message message) {
//Body
def body = message.getBody(java.lang.String);
body = body.replaceAll("<", "<")
body = body.replaceAll(">", ">")
message.setBody(body)
return message;
}

That's because the underlying HTML source is:

//Body
body = body.replaceAll("&lt;", "&lt;")
body = body.replaceAll("&gt;", "&gt;")
message.setBody(body)
return message;
}

Whereas it should be:

//Body
body = body.replaceAll("<", "&lt;")
body = body.replaceAll(">", "&gt;")
message.setBody(body)
return message;
}

Perhaps you could highlight this issue in the learning material at this point and direct learners to get the file from provided_integration_content.zip instead?

TerriJoT
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi,

The SAP Store is not allowing me to get the free version of the BTP software needed for the training. I get the following cancellation message: 

Dear SAP employees,
Your order has been canceled because you were using a productive system designed for paid and no-cost orders for customers and partners.

If you would like to purchase software from SAP Store for use outside of the SAP organization, please register a new user and account for your organization.

Can you help me get the software so I can continue.

Thank you.

Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @TerriJoT 

For questions - please ask a question in the Q&A area and our experts will get back to you as soon as possible!

to help us to understand your query better, could you please provide the following information?

• Title or URL of the SAP Learning Journey and the exercise (title/number) you are referring to 

Kind regards
Margit

Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @hamiltongu 
 For questions - please ask a question in the Q&A area and our experts will get back to you as soon as possible!
Kind 
regards
Margit

Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @simonpolovina1 
Kind regards
Margit

Ashutosh
Explorer
0 Kudos

The Error has been resolved

Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @Ashutosh 
Thank you for providing an update  and for joining SAP BTP Learning Group