As I follow the Learning Journey https://learning.sap.com/learning-journey/developing-with-sap-integration-suite/creating-an-api-base... and do the hands-on in trial (us10), I cannot connect to the API Provider, hence cannot get 200 from API Proxy, Product and finally the Application created on API Business Hub Enterprise (but the Open Connector is fine)
The error message is :
System is up and reachable. However, the ping check responded with code : 404; Message : Not Found
Can anyone help me?
Thank you for your answers!
- set up in Slack side,
- create Open Connector instance in SAP Integration,
- test the instance,
- and then use the Organization Secret and User Secret to create API Provider in API Management (when the following steps won't work I went back here and test the connection and got the error message I posted in the question)
- create API (from the API provider) "Slack_v"
- tested it as taught in the Learning Journey "Developing with SAP Integration Suite" (unit 2 > lesson 4 > Task 5: Test the API Proxy ), but got error message:
Unable to fetch response
[Request ID: 82b3f360-b915-4c94-b28f-a9ca8b211c83]
An error occurred while making the HTTP request
Did you ever find a solution for this? I am facing the same issue. The problem arise after the following steps have been conducted.
1. Created a slack instance in Open Connectors and tested the connector with response 200.
2. Created an API provider of type Open Connector with organization- and user secret from the slack instance.
3. Tried to click Test Connection(which is not a part of the exercise) and got the same error.
4. Went on to the next step and created an API an deployed it.
5. Followed the exercised and tried to test the API as described in the exercise.
6. Clicked "send" and got the same error.
Have anyone found the solution for this?
Hoi Sidney, thank you asking about that.
You are right, it looks like that there is something wrong.
But don`t worry it is totally fine and the dev team needs to fix this in the next revision.
the error which you are describing is actually not an error.
It tells a 404 Code but feel you save the next steps will work fine.
So please ignore that, hopefully the dev team will fix that in the upcoming releases.