cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Building side-by-side extensions on SAP BTP - Manual Deployment Error

nknight
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am having an issue with the Manual Deployment step. Throughout the entire training the screens did not match but you could at least sometimes muddle your way through and work out what to do, but for Manual Deployment I am having difficulty getting it to work.

Under Task 2: Prepare the Project for Production Please explain how the mta.yaml file needs to be updated as per Step e as it seems to be completely config parameter based rather than code based so I'm not sure how to proceed. It talks about what the code snippets should look like but I cannot see that anywhere. What I see is below.

nknight_0-1693201358313.png

Assuming that maybe "cds add mta" now does everything we needed, I kept going and got the following errors with step j. Deploy the generated MTA-project

nknight_1-1693202166465.png

Could someone please assist?

nknight
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Kathryn I now have the mta.yaml file updated. I'm not sure why they wouldn't have put those instructions in the training. Now on to the next error when I try to deploy. If only I could spend all day working through this - unfortunately I only get a few hours spread over the week. Too much other work. Anyway, here is my error log just in case you or anyone has some thoughts?

nknight_0-1693347445653.png

View Entire Topic
Dasig
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I am struggling since months on this issue, and no update nor help from SAP team on this learning path. so disappointing.

Saad

nknight
Explorer
0 Kudos
It is very disappointing. I even attended both Q&A sessions and messaged both facilitators direct after the session with my questions/struggles. Still nothing. It's unfortunate that the SAP facilitators are not allocated the time required to assist the leaners properly.