Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do we have a certificate for datasphere? thanks ~

NanWang
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi team,

In our available certificate list, I can't find any certificate is related to datasphere. So, do we have plan to onboard a new certificate for datasphere or please point me to a existing one.

Thanks

TuncayKaraca
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
@NanWang It's a good question. Yes, there is no Datasphere certification yet!
View Entire Topic

We are currently updating our (as of now) SAP BW/4HANA certification to a "data engineer for data warehouse applications" certification with the goal to include SAP datasphere into the certification topics. The certification should be available starting summer 2024.

Alexander

NanWang
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
I notice our bw/4 courses are all very old. published at 2020 - 2021. Will we release new course for BW with the new version of certification? Thanks ~. Looking forward to see the content ASAP 🙂
TuncayKaraca
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
@alexandergregor_scivos Thanks for clarification. Looking forward to aforementioned new certificate.
0 Kudos
The SAP BW/4HANA courses have been updated last fall and will be updated this year. The datasphere courses are constantly updated every 2 weeks when new product features are shipped in line with the strategy communication from product management. Regarding certification, together with the new certification, we are currently update the courses as online learning journeys. This update process will continue.