cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Following SAP Integration Suite C_CPI_14 training hands-on - Cannot connect to API Proxy

Former Member

I "re-open" this question because in my case, the error remains:

On the steps that I configure the Open Connectors tile, when I try out the process "GET /channels" or "POST /channels/{channelId}/messages", everything works fine and the retuned code is 200.

In the next step, on the API Management tile, I create the API Provider (Slack_Workspace_for_Orders), save it and click "Test Connection" button. (Yes @jannes_schofeld, you are right, this last step not exist). Here I get the same error mentioned by @Sidney on post https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/sap-btp-learning-q-a/following-sap-integration-suite-c-cpi-14-tr...

WillBarzon_0-1661538059358.png

WillBarzon_1-1661538060210.png

But I ignore this error and follow with the nexts steps:
- Create API, save API and deploy API (steps k to u).

After that I test the API Proxy (Task 5) and here I get another error:
On the "Test" icon I select "Slack_v1", select the GET radio button, select the URL that ends with "/v1/Slack/channels" on listbox and click "Send" button at the bottom of the page (steps a to e).

This is the error:
WillBarzon_2-1661538059359.png

I believe that both errors are related.

Att.
Will Barzon

Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @Former Member 

We have received your request and are in the process of evaluating the problem,
Please allow for a delay in our response
Kind regards
Margit

former_member14487
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Hi @Former Member, I am also experiencing exact same error like you .. ill be following the thread here to see the resolution
Gusgram
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi all. I'm stuck exactly at the same point of this learning journey exercise, did this issue got solved?
View Entire Topic
Former Member

Hi @Gusgram 

I delete API Proxy and create it again like @sklawonn posted and now its working fine.

Att
Wiliam F. Barzon

Gusgram
Explorer
Hi Will, thanks for the response, It worked fine for me too.