cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can an independent consultant purchase a new 'redesigned' SAP Learning Hub subscription?

PUSCP
Discoverer

SAP recently announced a so-called 'redesigned' SAP Learning Hub, which has two editions: one for people working for customers and another for partnersSAP Offers Professionals New Digital Learning and Certification. 

What are my options as an independent consultant to purchase a new SAP Learning Hub subscription, and why was such a large group of professionals excluded? The previous subscription to the SAP Learning Hub allowed purchases by individuals. Was this just an oversight or a poor decision? Can it be changed so that individual consultants can also purchase it here: New Digital Learning and Certification from SAP?

Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @LisetteM

Hands-on-practice system aka practice systems are learning systems from SAP for hands-on practice. There is no time limitation. I am not sure from where you pulled the 60 hours
On the SAP Learning site you can search for your desired course or topic that you are interested in and start learning with a learning journey.
When a learning journey has a corresponding practice system where you can practice skills, you can access them directly from the learning journey itself.
You will need a valid SAP Learning Hub or SAP Learning Hub, partner edition subscription to be granted access.
You can find and overview of all available practice system items on the “Practice Systems” page on SAP Learning site.

The benefits are

• Work with fully configured SAP learning systems to carry out class exercises, cross-train, and experiment.
  • Gain hands-on experience with real-life SAP software environments to build, practice, and hone your SAP skills and knowledge.
  • Meet your training objectives with practice systems – whether preparing for a customer engagement, practicing for an SAP Global Certification exam, looking to acquire new skills, or just experimenting.

Kind regards
Margit

View Entire Topic
Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @PUSCP 
SAP Learning Hub, partner edition is only available for SAP partners (members of the SAP PartnerEdge program), but SAP Learning Hub can be purchased by organizations or also by individuals / individual consultants. 
As an independent consultant you can purchase a new SAP Learning Hub subscription, SAP has not excluded individual professionals from the buying mechanism for SAP Learning Hub.  As before, individuals can purchase SAP Learning Hub digitally through the SAP Store. 
If you need help purchasing, please contact the SAP Store digital support.
Does this help to clarify your doubts?

Kind regards
Margit

dennis-stl
Discoverer
0 Kudos
How does this "SAP Learning Hub" that can be purchased by individuals differ from the "SAP Learning Hub Professional Edition (HUB030)" that was offered in 2023? Is the content as complete and robust?
Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @dennis-stl'

The redesigned SAP Learning Hub offers access to a vast library of self-paced learning content to upskill across the SAP portfolio.
In addition, it also provides access to guided learning resources, such as expert-led live sessions, hands-on practice systems (with no hour limit), four SAP Certification exam attempts and access to tailored enablement and assessments to keep certifications valid.
For more information on what SAP Learning Hub offers and how to subscribe, please visit this FAQ.
Let me know if you need further support.
Kind regards
Margit

Best regards,

LisetteM
Participant
0 Kudos
@Margit_Wagner What is the hands-on-practice system with a 60 hour limit?
JocelynH
Explorer
0 Kudos
@Margit_Wagner, is there a download available that lists all the courses available in the newly redesigned Learning Hub subscription for customers and one for the partners? I have a download from before the hub was redesigned that has similar info (what was included with discovery edition, enterprise support, professional, etc). I did note how much the price has gone down and the inclusion of certifications and live systems! That is fabulous!
LisetteM
Participant
@Margit_Wagner Hi, I didn't renew mine the last time because of the changes but I am planning to renew.