cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How should SAP embrace SAP AI?

zhangxiao123
Discoverer

I would like to express my sincere gratitude for considering my inquiry.

SAP has made significant investments in the field of artificial intelligence, and I have been fascinated by   AI  JOULE. I am impressed with the concept of end users being able to operate and configure the SAP system through natural language. Moreover, SAP Business AI appears to provide users with valuable implementation recommendations, based on the analysis of business data. This integration of AI into the SAP system enables users to interact with it in a more intuitive and efficient manner, thereby enhancing the overall user experience.

However, as I embark on my journey as a new SAP consultant,  I am curious to know to

1) What extent AI will challenge the role of SAP consultants in the future?  How far is the future?

2) Given this rapid technological shift, I am also wondering what steps a new SAP consultant should take to embrace this change and stay ahead of the curve. What knowledge or skills should we acquire to face the challenges posed by artificial intelligence?

3) In this era of SAP AI,  what is the most effective and efficient way to learn SAP?

Your guidance and expertise in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you once again for considering my questions, and I look forward to your responses.

View Entire Topic
Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @zhangxiao123 
Thank you for posting this question inour SAP Learning Group.

We have a dedicated Joule SAP Community topic page  where you can get to know Joule, SAP’s generative AI copilot, revolutionizing how you interact day-to-day with SAP business systems in a secure and compliant way. 

Please also join the AI/ML Group on SAP Community and Interact with AI Enthusiasts new group this is teh perfect place to join peers and experts to discuss advances in AI, use cases developed by SAP, and explore the limitless possibilities of AI built for businesses. 

Kind regaqrds
Margit