cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trial Account - Unable to publish product on API Portal

Gusgram
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, I'm following the "Developing with SAP Integration Suite" Learning Journey. On "API Provisioning - Create an API Based on Slack" Chapter, after I created, deployed and tested API provided by the Slack Open Connector, I try to create and publish a product based on that API but I get an error with no details but a Request ID:

Gusgram_0-1662840238884.png

Does anyone has this same error or happens to know how to solve it?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Gustavo.

View Entire Topic
akseliv
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi,

There are no near-term plans for other regions, currently an EU10 subaccount is needed to access SAP AppGyver.
This of course only affects the application composition environment. The final app builds (iOS, Android, web bundle) can be deployed and used in any environment.

marcfbe
Participant
I'm not going to mix AWS into my Azure landscape, neither do I want latency across the Atlantic. #disappointing
akseliv
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
We’re committed to making our development tools accessible to all of our customers across the globe, and on the landscapes they use. Thank you for your feedback. In the meantime, please stay tuned for more and check-out our roadmap here https://roadmaps.sap.com/board?range=FIRST-LAST&PRODUCT=73554900100800003801#Q3%202021
marcfbe
Participant
0 Kudos
#greatnews can’t wait to try it
StephanieMarley
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos
@marcfbe please be sure to share your experience. Best of luck!