cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which is the new version of C_HCADM_05 certification?

0 Kudos

Hello SAP Community,

Certification C_HCADM_05 : Provision and administer databases in SAP HANA Cloud
expired on 28th March 2024
What is the new version of this certification?
I see the learning journey of this still existsProvision and Administer Databases in SAP HANA Cloud | SAP Learning

and this learning journey say leads to certification. SAP Certification

revanth_kanteerava1_0-1711894485860.pngrevanth_kanteerava1_1-1711894521975.png

So which certification does this leads to? because I don't want to spend hours of learning time which leads to nothing.
So, if anyone know the information on this please comment.

Thanks, in advance.
Regards,
Revanth Kanteerava

View Entire Topic
Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @revanth_kanteerava1 
Please access our Certification Transformation site https://learning.sap.com/certification-transformation There you find all the details. To understand how your certification will be affected with the upcoming SAP Certification program changes and what you will need to do to stay certified please check the SAP Certification Recommendation here 
The new Database Administrator certification C_DBADM will also cover topic currently covered by C_HCADM that is retired.

Please access this site to find the information for the 
C_DBADM SAP Certified Associate - Database Administrator - SAP HANA certification.

Kind regards
Margit

0 Kudos

Hello @Margit_Wagner ,

Thanks for your response

I just have one follow up question: In https://training.sap.com/certification/validity thes is still no C_DBADM mentioned in the list of the valid certificates.

But when I explicitly search C_DBADM in the search bar : results appear as C_DBADM_2404.

So, Is this list in https://training.sap.com/certification/validity not updated completely?? 

Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @revanth_kanteerava1
Please always use the SAP Certifications to browse our SAP Certifications. This is the up-to date list. 
Regarding the list on SAP Training shop  I will follow-up with the respective team. 
Kind regards
Margit

0 Kudos
Hello @Margit_Wagner, Thanks for the update.
0 Kudos

Hello @Margit_Wagner,
I just have one more question, my colleague is an SAP Security consultant wants to peruse certification on Security but when checked certificate recommendation via:  SAP Certification Recommendation
==========================
C_GRCAC SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP Access Control 12.0 Already retired* No recommendation*
=================================
The C_GRCAC is retired and there are no recommendations for it.
So, what will be the next path for the Security Consultants in certificate perspective. Please recommend. Thanks, and regards, Revanth Kanteerava

Thanks and regards,
Revanth Kanteerava

Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @revanth_kanteerava1 
It looks like the C_GRCAC SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP Access Control 12.0 related question is new.
Would you mind to use our Q&A area to post new questions
This makes it easier  to follow-up
That way other learners can benefit from the answer:
If you ask the question there other learners can search for it in the future if they run into the same issue and there we have more features available for responses.
Would you mind to repost it?
Kind regards
Margit