cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BTP Learning path

KrisG
Explorer

Good Afternoon everyone.

Started reading about SAP BTP since last one month. Trying to understand as much as  possible from learning journeys.

However, is there any path way to follow these "Learning Journeys" in Learning hub.

I understand every learning journey have basic/intermediate tags, but is there any learning pathways to follow? I am not sure from where should i start and continue. Goal is to get some grip on SAP BTP and eventually do some relevant certifications.  Can someone guide me in design my learning journey. i dont want to end up wrong learning journey instead of finishing mandatory/relevant journeys first.

Thanks in Advance.

Kris.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @KrisG 
If you are referring to SAP Learning Hub and have a general question about SAP Learning Hub or want to accelerate your onboarding process - Be sure to visit our Welcome Room for more information. 
You need to have a valid subscription for SAP learning Hub to access Welcome Room.

If you are referring to our SAP Learning Site you can explore our learning journeys and product pages to get the knowledge you need to succeed in your career. Prepare to earn an SAP Certification and become a trusted SAP expert!

A Learning pathway for SAP BTP is highly depended on you personal learning and career path.
Here is a proposal 

•  If you want to boost your career as a developer for SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP) and to prepare for your SAP Certification here is a sample of related  Learning Journeys that might suit your inquiry

If this question is answered from your perspective, I also would like to ask you to use function “Accepted solution ” to complete this question.

Kind regards,
Margit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Ibra
Explorer

Hi @KrisG,

You can start with these learnings:

1. SAP Business Technology Platform in a Nutshell
  2. Discover SAP Business Technology Platform
  3. SAP BTP Onboarding
  4. On training.sap.com there is a paid training about SAP BTP (BTP100)

Hope this will help you!

Best regards,

Ibrahim