Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Test System

primax12
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello everbody, 

is there any possibility to get access to a SAP Test System. In our company we are introducing SAP S/4 Hana and I would like to lern a litte bit, because I am a designated Key User. So I have access to a TEST enviroment but we don't have any data to at the moment. So to test for example the workload for production and so on, it would be helpfull to have more than one or two production orders. 

Thanks in advance for your help. 

Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @primax12
You can find a list of the Practice Systems SAP learning offers for SAP S/4HANA here
As an alternative SAP provides a free trial offer for  SAP S/4HANA; Please access our website for more information  Start your trial of SAP S/4HANA 
Kind regards
Margit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @primax12
You can find a list of the Practice Systems SAP learning offers for SAP S/4HANA here
As an alternative SAP provides a free trial offer for  SAP S/4HANA; Please access our website for more information  Start your trial of SAP S/4HANA 
Kind regards
Margit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JanSchlichting
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think the advise given from Margit is valuable. 

Normaly SAP System have three stages, D(evelopment), QA, P(roduction). Sometimes you have more.

So I think you should populate your system with data (I wonder why there is none), because you want to learn how SAP in your organisations works.

For development and testing you need a customized system like your production. Can you no get access to your development or QA system?

My two cent