cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to start

autiger30
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have been in IT for 25 years. My wife is back in college and is almost finished with supply chain and marketing and she has been using SAP and I’ve had to help her navigate the software and it being my first time and being technologically sound I navigate it decently well. I would like to be a consultant as I’m nearing retirement with my current job with the school system. What route should I take? What certs and beginning learning do u need to go for? Thank you so much

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @autiger30 
You can build the skills you nee at your own pace; explore our Learning Journey and search the topic that fits your interest.

In addition I want to draw your attention to our Beginner CornerThis Learning Group is an interactive virtual space dedicated to beginners, students and lecturers studying on learning.sap.com.
There the Digital Skills Initiative Applicant Guide (For self-study candidates) might be beneficial you. 

Kind regards
Margit   

autiger30
Explorer
0 Kudos
So where do I begin if I want to be on the consulting side? Like help users navigate and support the software?
Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @autiger30,
What is your topic of interest?
In which area do you plan your career become an SAP consultant?
With that information you can then obtain SAP training and certification by searching for the right learning jounrey.
Kind regards
Margit

Answers (0)