SAP TechEd Blog Posts
Share your experiences about SAP TechEd: Write about your favorite sessions and other conference highlights.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mynynachau
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

UPDATE: Submission period ended. Community Talks have been selected and can be found on the SAP TechEd session catalog webpage. Thanks for all the great submissions!!

Remember the time when we had a mini-stage at SAP TechEd and lots of interesting topics presented by the community for the community? The good news are, your favorite Community Talks are back on stage! And this year, you can expect 20 mins or 40 mins sessions, which can be demos, interviews, hands-on, anything - you can be creative (!) - presented by SAP TechEd attendees, who wish to share their knowledge with the community in this unique setting. As always, there is a big portion of time dedicated to Q&A so the lively knowledge exchange can take place to its fullest. So if you are registered for SAP TechEd Bangalore, this is your chance to speak in front of the audience onsite and make an impact on your SAP Community! 

Here's how to submit your proposal: Send us your submission details!

We are open to all sorts of submissions! We look forward to proposals that match topics about AI, low code no code (LCNC), CAP, RAP, SAP S/4HANA migration, SAP S/4HANA extensibility, and upskilling. In addition to these, if you are strongly convinced that your session is relevant for the SAP TechEd audience in a different way than the topics mentioned, then please submit your session proposal including following required information:  

• Session Title (max. 75 characters incl. spaces)  
  • Session Abstract (max. 500 characters incl. spaces)  
  • Session Topic 
  • Session Duration (in total 20 mins or 40 mins, the time for Q&A with audience should be included) 
  • Your SAP Community Profile Link  
  • Session Level (please select: beginners, advanced or experts)  
  • Programming Language (only if applicable)  
  • Job Roles of your session target audience (please select one: administrator, architect, CIO/CTO, consultant, or developer)  
  • SAP Products related to your session  
  • First Name  
  • Last Name  
  • Job Title  
  • Company Name  
  • Are you a SAP Partner? (Yes/No)  
  • Are you a SAP Customer? (Yes/No)  

Please ensure to submit your proposal with all required details from the list above. Only a maximum of two speakers per session are allowed. All speakers need to be registered for SAP TechEd Bangalore 2023. SAP Community Talks will not cover travel or any other costs. 

Submit your session by sending an email with above required information to community@sap.com  

Submission deadline is October 1st, 2023. You will be informed by us about the final decision in the following weeks.  SAP TechEd in 2023 takes place November 2-3 in Bangalore, India. Check out Ceci's blog post with all relevant information about SAP TechEd this year. Join this SAP TechEd Group to get connected and not miss important updates! 

We look forward to your submissions! 

29 Comments
kasch-code
Participant

Sounds like a very interesting format! Will the Community Talks also be streamed for the virtual audience?

mynynachau
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi @kasch-code no, they won't be streamed for the virtual audience.

jthuijls
Participant

Very nice, I like that there are speaking slots for anyone who'd like to share something cool

MustafaBensan
Active Contributor

Regarding the statement:

Only a maximum of two speakers per session are allowed.

The submission proposal format above only shows the information for one speaker.  If a proposal is being submitted with two speakers, should the second speaker information also be included in the same format specified above?

mynynachau
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi @MustafaBensan  🙂

Yes, that's right, if there are 2 speakers, the information about the second speaker should be included too. 

mynynachau
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

@jthuijls  🤜 🤛 😊

martinstenzig
Contributor

@MustafaBensan , @jthuijls  do you want to join me for a 40 min CAP round table? 

MustafaBensan
Active Contributor

Would love to, @martinstenzig.. Thanks for asking.

Murali_Shan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

I always look forward to SAP Community talk @ TechEd. 

Ruthvik
Active Contributor

Great Opportunity I have Submitted my nomination @mynynachau    

mynynachau
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Great, thanks @Ruthvik !

jthuijls
Participant

@martinstenzig yeah sure, that sounds great

Amin_Omidy
Active Participant

Hi @mynynachau 

Just want to clarify if we send our proposal ,do we have to join the SAPTech personally or we can send the recording and join virtually to answer any questions if it is required?

Thanks,
Amin

mynynachau
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi @Amin_Omidy 

great question! Community Talks are happening live at SAP TechEd Bangalore, so only attendees of the conference onsite will have the chance to speak at Community Talks and have a live Q&A onsite with the audience. There won't be recordings. Hope that clarifies your question.

Please help spread the word, thanks! 😊

Best regards,

Mynyna

Lemagnifik
Participant

Bonjour ,

Belle opportunité ,

j'espère que pour les évènements futurs on pourra envisager les innervations en ligne .

DataTherapist
Active Participant

Great opportunity🍀.. Submitted my nomination @mynynachau 🙏

mynynachau
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Awesome, thank you @DataTherapist !! 😊

MustafaBensan
Active Contributor

Hi @mynynachau

SAP TechEd is quickly approaching.  I was wondering when speaker submissions will be confirmed, to allow the selected speakers sufficient time to prepare their presentations.

Thanks,

Mustafa.

mynynachau
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi Mustafa, 

thanks for your question! Confirmation will be send out by the end of this week. 

Best regards,
Mynyna

martinstenzig
Contributor

@MustafaBensan , @jthuijls , Session got accepted. See you for CT105 - SAP Cloud Application Programming Model (CAP) Roundtable - a 40 min Community Talk. 

DataTherapist
Active Participant

Congratulations Mustafa and Jthuijls 🍀🌸

mynynachau
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi and short update from my side: we've started emailing some of you (who submitted sessions) but will need a bit more time as we need to check if all requirements are met, which means that for those of you that haven't received an email yet, will receive an email soon. Thanks for all the great submissions! Whether your submission got selected or not, or you're here to read the update - if you're planning to go to SAP TechEd Bangalore, make sure you stop by the Community Theatre to join our SAP Community Talks. 

Cheers and speak to you soon,

Mynyna

Dsk
Active Contributor

Submitted my proposal @mynynachau  

SyambabuAllu
Contributor

It's very good initiative @mynynachau .

Thank you,

Syam

Annapoorani
Discoverer

Hi ,

I had submitted proposals to community@sap.com.  Any update on my proposal ? 

Annapoorani

VijayCR
Active Contributor

@mynynachau : Thanks for great initiative , My session got selected however I couldn't see it in the session agenda .

https://go2.events.sap.com/TechEd2023/agb/go/agendabuilder.sessions/?l=326&sf=13&locale=en_US

Thanks,

Vijay

MustafaBensan
Active Contributor

Great that your session has been accepted @martinstenzig.  What day and time is it scheduled for?

@jthuijls,  does that mean you are attending TechEd in person? 🙂  

mynynachau
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

@Annapoorani you should have received an email today. 

@VijayCR might take a few days to have the Community Talks reflected in the session catalog. 

mynynachau
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi all, we are super thankful for all the great submissions! You can find all Community Talks in the session catalog of the SAP TechEd events page here

I look forward to meeting you all onsite. 😊

Whether your submission was selected or not, feel free to share about your topic with your SAP Community, for example through blogging, so more people can benefit from your experience and expertise.