SAP TechEd Blog Posts
Share your experiences about SAP TechEd: Write about your favorite sessions and other conference highlights.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ian_Thain
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
We are excited to introduce a new recognition program to acknowledge community members that are doing extraordinary things within the community! The ‘Community Heroes’ program is built on former community recognition programs (former ‘SAP Community Appreciation Awards’ and ‘SAP Community Citizenship Awards’) and will be our global community recognition program from now on.

As we are now on the run up to our SAP TechEd 2018 events, we are on the lookout for this year’s 30 Community Heroes! But, what makes anyone eligible? A Community Hero is someone who has achieved one or more of the following within the SAP community:

• Moderating & helping

• Answering questions

• Improving content

• Or maybe you just appreciate their contributions!

So if you have someone in mind, please add your nomination to the ‘comments’ below with the reason why. If somebody has already nominated your choice, please ‘like’ their comment rather than adding another comment, unless you are doing it for a totally different reason or really wish to thank them publicly. Please note, no self-nominations are eligible. Nominees from previous ‘Community Appreciation Awards’ can be nominated for this years’ Community Hero program.

Remember you can nominate more than one Community Hero for consideration!

Nominations were closed on July 31, 2018. 

Our final 30 will be revealed for the first time at SAP TechEd in Las Vegas. Know someone in the community that deserves to be recognized? Post you nominations below!

NOTE – SAP Employees can nominate and can be nominated for Community Hero
103 Comments
pjcools
Active Contributor
+1 for muralidaran.shanmugham2 - always willing to help customers and partners and of course his contributions via his many many blogs! Thanks!

nandantadahal
Advisor
Advisor
I would like to nominate bharath.b.n Bharath B N  for his blogs on SAP BI RESTful web services and SDK
nandantadahal
Advisor
Advisor
I would like to nominate bharath.b.n Bharath B N  for his blogs on SAP BI RESTful web services and SDK. Prompt and detailed response to questions on the blogs.
former_member330246
Active Contributor
An outstanding community colleague, caetano.almeida that support all users in PP and MRP topics.

He receives my vote.

FM
roberto_vacca2
Active Contributor
Too much knowledge will kill us... but even saturated fats 🙂

Anyway  , for their positive attitude, who I remember .. sorry for others:

horst.keller

jelena.perfiljeva2

raymond.giuseppi

sandra.rossi even she doesn't want to partecipate
Marssel700
Active Contributor
Thank you Sergio!!
SergioG_TX
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
i would like to nominate antonieta.lopez for her dedication to multi-year SAP Inside track in Mexico. Her collaboration to SAP Inside track in Colombia and also for her community involvement in LATAM
moyalynne
Active Contributor

Tammy you're simply the BEST! thanks for this.
moyalynne
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

+10000 also for phil.cooley -- a tireless blogger as far as i can tell from the SAPCP space, but also tirelessly active on Twitter with productive and supportive feedback for improvement.  He ROCKS there.
moyalynne
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
That's another million from me for Jakob and Simon!  They took matters in their own hands with the community podcast, realising that community is "of the people by the people" -- and they are also active bloggers and very active on Twitter.
moyalynne
Active Contributor

I'm a little late to the party - -sorry! -- but in addition to the excellent votes above including the "Everyone Tammy said plus Tammy herself" vote, I'll cast a vote for nabheet.madan3! He's an SAP technical consultant always trying out the newest things -- from ABAP->SAPCP -- and sharing his knowledge as he does so. He's actively blogging on the SAP Community, and he's very engaged with all things SAP on Twitter.  We're always happy to have community members like Nabheet fearlessly share their experiences. Thanks Nabheet!
nabheetscn
Active Contributor
Thanks moya.watson for nominating me, a good start for the day. The beauty of the community is you just need to stay in touch, it will automatically teach you something new every day and how we can payback to the community is by sharing our learning via blogs, answers, keeping community clean, events etc. Knowledge gets exponentially increased only and only if it is shared not by keeping to one self. One of the great thing that i have realized about our SAP community someone is always listening, always ready to help, open to suggestion, to changes etc. So cheers to all community members lets keep the momentum going and do not get discourages by intermittent issues.

Nabheet
nabheetscn
Active Contributor
+ 1 for phil.cooley
Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
yup I confirm I don't want to participate, so thank you anyway 🙂

moyalynne
Active Contributor
?????????? this! ??????????
DouglasCezar
Contributor
0 Kudos
I want to nominate dj.adams for his weekly blog and his work getting all the pieces of the SAP technology puzzle and making them work together, showing us that it's possible to go far beyond our comfort zone.

DouglasCezar
Contributor
I want to nominate raquel.pereiradacunha for her tireless work with SAP Inside Track events in Brazil.

In my opinion, she is one of the most emotionally intelligent people I've had the opportunity to work with in the tech world.
DouglasCezar
Contributor
I want to nominate uxkjaer and Former Member for their outstanding work with the Coffee Corner Radio Podcast bringing us absolutely engaging interviews with tons of great and useful knowledge.
raquel_pereiradacunha
Active Contributor
Thank you raphael.almeida 🙂
raquel_pereiradacunha
Active Contributor
Thank you so much for your kind words douglas.cezar10.
qmacro
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos
Thanks Douglas!
qmacro
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos
Thanks Jakob!
former_member330246
Active Contributor
raquel.pereiradacunha receives my support too.

fatma_sanli2
Employee
Employee
I want to nominate

sarhan.polatates3

For his tremendous effort on linkedin and SAPblog
marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
abesh.bhattacharjee !

UxKjaer
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Thanks douglas.cezar10 . We are just doing our part.
sunilsankar
Explorer
0 Kudos
Voting for muralidaran.shanmugham2 for his contribution in JAM events and his SAPblogs

Cheers,

Sunil
huseyindereli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I agree and he is a great fit for this!
SarhanP
Contributor
0 Kudos
Many Thanks, Hüseyin and Fatma.
Former Member
0 Kudos
Ditto from me. If we all do a little it will add up to a lot 😉
kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I would like to nominate jerry.wang for his unique and highly technical blogs on UI5.
AbThilak
Explorer

I nominate muralidaran.shanmugham2 for his SAP Blogs on SCP , code Jam and response to any queries quickly.
GrahamRobbo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
+1
former_member230921
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I would like to nominate mohammed.ashraf01  for his blogs on BI SAML config and answers on BI Platform.
Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Wow, this will be the first time in my life I'm nominated for a positive attitude. 🙂 Thank you!

Sriprasadsbhat
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Would like to nominate 7a519509aed84a2c9e6f627841825b5a for his wonderful blogs!!
Former Member
Hi,

I would like to nominate ankit.chauhan1 for his tireless efforts in SAP Business One SDK area. There have been too many reasons to nominate him and one of them is that whatever I know today about SAP Business One SDK, is just because of this guy. And I really owe him for this.

Others are:

1. You can see him moderating all the time.

2. 383 Answers tell all the story about his knowledge.

3. There have been many discussions on community where he has took the initiative and resolved the issue after discussing with his Development Team.

So my vote for ankit.chauhan1 . All the best to him.

Regards,

Kuldeep Sharma

MikeDoyle
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
One thing that's amazing about jocelyn.dart  blog posts is that she combines quality and quantity.  I refer back to her blogs all the time

MikeDoyle
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Thanks Murali, your support means a lot to me
ANKIT_CHAUHAN
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi Kuldeep,

Thanks for taking the time to let me know. You're very, very welcome.

And there is nothing that I have done, it is all your efforts and willingness to learn.

Thank you once again 🙂

Kind regards,

ANKIT CHAUHAN

SAP Business One Support
Former Member
0 Kudos
Dear all,

I would also nominate to ankit.chauhan1 for all his support, efforts and expertise in SAP Business One SDK Area.

Thanks
former_member408313
Active Participant
0 Kudos
I Nominate Christoph Bergemann for EHS. He is doing excellent work for past many years. He answers very patiently and goes extra mile in pulling all the relevant links and shows them in the reply.

Thanks and Regards

Jayakumar
former_member408313
Active Participant
0 Kudos
Christoph Bergemann Christoph Bergemann.
0 Kudos
Hi

I Would like to nominate 7a519509aed84a2c9e6f627841825b5a7a519509aed84a2c9e6f627841825b5a7a519509aed84a2c9e6f627841825b5afor insightful blogs!!

thanks and regards,

Praveen T

I would like to nominate sriprasadshivaramabhat  for his contribution towards community responding to the questions and his contribution with blogs.

thanks and regards,

Praveen T
I would like to nominate engswee.yeoh for the detailed blogs!

keep blogging !!

thanks and regards,

Praveen T
Ian_Thain
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
The public nominations for our two separate Hero Programs, Developer and Community 2018, are now closed for this year.

We at Developer Relations, would like to thank all of you that took the time to nominate and I’m sure that I speak for the nominees themselves, that they appreciate your kind thoughts and support in recognising their efforts & hard work!

It is now down to us to process these public nominations.

The results will be revealed for the first time at SAP TechEd in Las Vegas later this year and simultaneously in a blog
abesh
Contributor
Now that is a story that always warms my heart 🙂 What's not told here is that the feeling is mutual 🙂  craig.cmehil is the reason why I became active on SCN, made friends who became a part of my extended family and to a large extent responsible for what I am today 🙂 And that's why craig.cmehil is my personal hero, friend and mentor who I reach out to always if I need serious advice or even a little pick-me-up 🙂

I have been on a hiatus from SAP, true, but I am back and you would see more content coming out from me in the near future 🙂

Love to craig.cmehilmarilyn.hazengali.klingschneideroliver and thousands of my other buddies who have been an integral part of my journey in the commnity 🙂
oliver
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
I will always remember our initial 2 person meetup in Walldorf! ...  good old times 🙂 cheers from Berlin
raquel_pereiradacunha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Thank you fmotter for always supporting me 🙂