SAP TechEd Blog Posts
Share your experiences about SAP TechEd: Write about your favorite sessions and other conference highlights.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
former_member561
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Exclusive SAP TechEd Offering to Boost your Career

For successful digital transformations, companies must have skilled personnel—according to the World Economic Forum, “significant upskilling and reskilling” will be required for upwards of 54 percent of all employees by 2022.

This year’s free and virtual SAP TechEd, on December 8 and 9, is a 48-hour non-stop event to upskill your future. You can select from hundreds of expert sessions to gain insights on cutting-edge technologies and SAP solutions for developers, solution architects, and other professionals.

As an SAP TechEd attendee, you can also benefit from a free access to the SAP Learning Hub, event edition which is available from Dec 1st 2020 until March 31st 2021.

For the first time at an SAP TechEd event, end-to-end Learning Journeys will include complementary enablement content and courses to prepare for an SAP Global Certification exam.

What’s in for you:

Continuously learn before and after the virtual event

• Explore the SAP TechEd Learning Room to deep dive into session topics complementary to the event. In addition, you can collaborate, exchange and network with SAP experts and other attendees.

• Find hundreds of learning offerings across the SAP TechEd topics and profit from content tailored to the SAP TechEd tracks

• Join live sessions per SAP TechEd track, hosted by SAP experts

Deepen and validate your SAP solution skills

• Get enabled with tailored Learning Journeys to prepare for SAP Global Certification in:

• SAP Cloud Platform Integration

• SAP Cloud Platform Enterprise Extensions

• ABAP Programming for SAP HANA

• SAPUI5 and SAP Fiori applications

• Take advantage of our exclusive certification offer until Dec 31st, 2020

Build and validate your expertise and become a trusted expert and benefit from a SAP TechEd specific two certification exam attempts offer (CER002) at an attractive price. Apply the campaign code to gain the reduction.

• For those who aim to have their expertise validated in several technology areas or decide to purchase exam attempts after Dec 31st can make use of the regular six certification exam attempts (CER006).

To boost your career is as easy as 1,2,3:

1. Sign up for free for SAP TechEd

2. Accept the invitation email to the for free SAP Learning Hub, event edition (send after December 1st)

3. Login to SAP Learning Hub, event edition with your SAP ID you registered for SAP  TechEd

Don’t lose time and start your learning already today, prior to the event, and get up to speed on the SAP TechEd focus topics based on your needs. Get the right knowledge and skills and drive your career growth!
46 Comments
Private_Member_467521
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
That is really cool! I am ALL IN! 🙂

Thanks for sharing, @Ulrich Klingels
Markus_Schunter
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Very cool shit ulrich.klingels !

This is an amazing news. Excited to explore it as soon as it is available.

former_member714594
Discoverer
0 Kudos
This is an amazing news.

Looking forward for the same.
DebjitSingha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Thanks Ulrich Klingels for sharing this.

Can you confirm the access type of Learning Hub. Will it cover any of the existing EGI?
How about self paced learning content. Will it cover other topics (like BW4HANA and SAC)?

Thanks,
Debjit
former_member561
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Debjit,

the SAP Learning Hub event edition comprise all TechEd Tracks and provides complementary learning material along these tracks. The TechEd Learning Room is the part of the SAP Learning Hub event edition an provides a dedicated section for the Analytic track. Here you find a Learning Journey for Analytics which provides learning assets for SAP Data Warehouse Cloud, SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP BW/4HANA.

As a TechEd attendee you get free access form Dec. 1st to Mar. 31st.

Don’t miss the opportunity.

Regards

Uli

zeshan_1_ahmed95
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi,

I am already registered for TechEd.

I just want to confirm that will we be getting access to all the certification and modules to practice?

If yes, can we attempt a certification as well during this time period?

Regards

Zeshan

0 Kudos
HI Zeeshan,

Access will be provided for learning hub wherein you can learn the skills needed to qualify for the certification exams.

SAP certification is never free 🙂

Regards,

Adil.
0 Kudos
Hi Ulrich, Looking forward to the event .

Thanks,

Basav
former_member561
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi Zeshan,

thank you for your interest in the certification option.

As a TechEd attendee you will have access form Dec. 1st until Mar.31st 2021. Which includes hundreds of learning offerings across the SAP TechEd topics and also for 4 Learning Journeys the learning material to prepare for certification.
If you like to get certified you will get a special certification offer (starting Dec 1st). You will benefit from an attractive price for 2 SAP Global Certification exam attempts. The offer is limited and available on a first come, first serve bases. Offering valid from Dec 1st to Dec 31st, 2020.

Good to know, the 2 SAP Global Certification exam attempts are valid for 12 months upon purchasing date.

Regards

Uli

Sathya-08
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Hello Ulrich - Nice to see the information - Does the certification offer will be sent to all email id's who registered for TechEd? Not sure which timezone that's released, normally it expires sooner than anyone from US login.
0 Kudos
I am trying to purchase the CER002 with Campaign code. It brings the discount but the total amount being payed is much higher (almost 2.5x of the Total to Pay amount). Is there anything i am doing wrong?

Regards

Anmol
vsp4btp
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi,

This is what I see when I try to book this certification code:

CER002 - SAP Global Certification (2 attempts)
Details:
Price:$597.00 (USD)
Discount:$-334.32 (USD)
Sub-total: $262.68 (USD)

I get a discount after applying the code, but why should we pay such higher amount for just two certification attempts?

CER006 costs $597.. so why is the cost of CER002 the same?

Any clarifications please.

Regards,

Satish

pcm7898
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Mr. Venkata

Same confusion I am also facing. Finally you purchased.??

Regards,

Prakash
former_member561
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Hi polu4sap,

To support you to build and validate your expertise and become a trusted expert with one of the four Learning Journeys you can benefit from a SAP TechEd specific two exam attempts offer for SAP Global Certification (CER002) at an attractive price when applying the promotion code (e.g. 220€ in Euro zone in Europe). This offer is available from December 1 - 31.* For those who aim to have their expertise validated in several technology areas or decide to purchase exam attempts after December 31 can make use of the regular six attempts SAP Global Certification offer (CER006) available on SAP Training Shop.

Regards

Uli

94ajac
Newcomer
0 Kudos
I think SAP put the same price and then get some kind of average( it's higher right)... but the offer is that you can take 2 certification attempts without to pay the $597.00, so yeah, you will no pay all the money, but there is a cost to take just 2 exams... btw what is the campaign code, please share to me.

Thanks.
diana_kirkwood
Explorer
I am trying to find the learning content for S/4 HANA to write the TS452 exam. Where should I look? Is there a discount code for the CER006 exams after Jan 1, 2021? Thank you
mastan_vali
Newcomer
0 Kudos
Hi Satish,

could you please share the Campaign code which gives discount?

Regards,

Mastan
vsp4btp
Explorer
0 Kudos
Yes Prakash,

What I understand is that.. this is a marketing gimmick by SAP.

In normal circumstances, this 2-attempt Certification booking CER002 is not available. You have to book CER006 which gives us 6 attempts.

This CER002 gives an opportunity to people who are looking to do just 1 or 2 attempt Certifications.
vsp4btp
Explorer
Thanks for the reply Ulrich.

But, I hope you got the pulse of all people. This is just a marketing gimmick by SAP.
vsp4btp
Explorer
0 Kudos
Campaign code for US is TECHEDCERTIFICATION
vsp4btp
Explorer
0 Kudos
Campaign code for US is TECHEDCERTIFICATION
former_member111846
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Hi All,

what is the Campaign code for India?

Regards,

Mastan

former_member717206
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Hi Uli,

Seems there is some issue...amount is becoming high during checkout... even after applying code

former_member717206
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Hi Anmol,

even i am facing same issue,

checked with SAP India....no response till now

regards,

mastan
former_member561
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi anmol.chadha,

The authorized amount is the amount that is reserved on your credit card, e.g. 51,606.12 INR. For technical/local governance reasons it is higher than the actual charged amount.
You are only charged the reduced price + tax.

Regards

Uli
former_member561
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi msapmastanvali,

The authorized amount is the amount that is reserved on your credit card, e.g. 51,606.12 INR. For technical/local governance reasons it is higher than the actual charged amount.

Regards

Uli
former_member561
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi catchmastan68

There is only one campaign code independent of the country for all TechEd attendees,

regards

Uli
former_member561
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi msapmastanvali

In some countries e.g. India the authorized amount is the amount that is reserved on your credit card, e.g. 51,606.12 INR. For technical/local governance reasons it is higher than the actual charged amount.

Regards

Uli
former_member561
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi dgkirkwood,

There is a dedicated Learning Journey available.

SAP S/4HANA - Sourcing and Procurement  This link is pointing you to the public version.

However to access the content you have to join the class room sessions or you will need to subscribe to one of the following SAP Learning Hub editions:

• Professional Edition

• Business Edition ("Start with an overview" content only)

• Edition for Procurement and Networks

• Enhanced Student Edition

Best regards

Uli

abapdeveloper20
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mr.Ulrich Klingels,

My understanding on CER002 has exclusive offer for the TechEd 2020 attendees and purchased before Dec31, 2020.

Like CER006 subscription, CER002 certification also offers 12 months timeframe to prepare and appear for global certification(2 attempts).

Could you confirm on this CER002 please?

Thanks

felipesch
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Hello, I keep receiving error HTTP 500 – Internal Server Error every time I try to access https://learninghub.sap.com/teched
arindamsur
Participant
0 Kudos
Can I appear on exam code c_tscm62_67 if I book CER002 exam code,

Pls provide campaign code

I am getting following error on learning hub.

maxx69
Explorer
0 Kudos
Just an FYI for your own self-preservation.  "Shit" in English is not used as "Scheisse" in German is.
former_member561
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi arindamsur

To support you to build and validate your expertise and become a trusted expert with one of the four Learning Journeys you can benefit from an SAP TechEd specific two exam attempts offer for SAP Global Certification (CER002). You can use these two attempts for any other of the available SAP Global Certification exams, too.

The campaign code you will find in the SAP Learning Hub event edition.

Sorry that you had the error, this was based on the big amount of people who logged into the  SAP Learning Hub after the SAP TechEd keynote. Please try it again https://learninghub.sap.com/teched - I'm quite sure it will work now.

Regards

Uli
former_member561
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Hi felipesch

Sorry that you had the error, this was based on the big amount of people who logged into the  SAP Learning Hub after the SAP TechEd keynote. Please try it again https://learninghub.sap.com/teched – I’m quite sure it will work now.

Regards

Uli
former_member561
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi abap.developer4

To support you to build and validate your expertise and become a trusted expert with one of the four Learning Journeys you can benefit from a SAP TechEd specific two exam attempts offer for SAP Global Certification (CER002) at an attractive price when applying the promotion code (e.g. 220€ in Euro zone in Europe). This offer is available from December 1st – 31st, 2020.

CER002 (2 SAP Global Certification exam attempts) are valid for 12 months upon purchasing date.

Hope this clarify all.

Regards

Uli
KaderKaraBTP
Explorer
0 Kudos
Thanks ulrich.klingels, that’s really a very good offer , I check it out and I see that I can get the CER0002 for almost 60% off .
One question though : it’s 2 attempts even if taken for 2 different certifications ? example: E_HANAAW and C_CPI_13 ?

Thanks and regard
diana_kirkwood
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi,

Thanks so much Ulrich. I have done this one already... just hoping to get the ebooks and sample certification questions to practice with. I have done all the questions they provided. Just need more...
eheilmann
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Hi kader.kara, you can either use 2 attempts for the same exam or 1 attempt for 2 different exams if you pass directly.

Kind regards, Ellen
blueslee2018
0 Kudos
Amazing!
ewelinas
Participant
0 Kudos
To be sure, I have one question for ulrich.klingels. Are all e-books free of charge to view and download from bookboon for participants of TechEd 2020 after registration on Learning Hub?
0 Kudos
Did the campaign code work for anyone  ? Ever after applying the code , the amount remains

597.00 in the cart for the "CER006 - SAP Global Certification, Online Exam (6 attempts)" ?
sunil19
Discoverer
0 Kudos
I am not able to add the compaign code when I tried buying CER002. It say's "Campaign code could not be added.". Is it invalid?
former_member561
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi pekala

We offer 4 Learning Journeys for free - all included e-books in the 4 Learning Journeys are for free. bookboon is not part of the SAP Learning Hub event edition.

Regards

Uli
former_member561
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
HI sunil19,

sorry for that. I forwarded the issue to the support team. They will get in contact with you.

Regards

Uli
a_schrader
Explorer
0 Kudos

ulrich.klingels I understood that the 4 Learning Jouneys are for free and available until March, 31st. I just checked the journey “SAP Cloud Platform Enterprise Extensions”. I see that some of the modules of this Learning Journey (e.g. BTPT1, openSAP) are already closed and have to be reactivated. The reactivation has to be purchased and paid via the SAP store. Is it right that these modules cost money?