SAP TechEd Blog Posts
Share your experiences about SAP TechEd: Write about your favorite sessions and other conference highlights.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jason_Cao
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Yes, the SAP Mentors Program celebrates its 10th anniversary this year. The 2-page comic doesn't do justice to the countless hours Mentors spent sharing SAP knowledge through blogs, discussion forums and at conferences and SAP Inside Tracks, nor the amount of insight and candid feedback they have shared directly with SAP teams. This is just a snapshot, and is only fitting to reflect how quickly 10 years have passed by.

This is my opportunity to thank mark.finnern and other community visionaries for starting the SAP Mentors initiative in 2007. I want to also thank jeanne.carboni for her trust, and malin.liden for her support to allow me to lead this incredible SAP Mentors Program over these past 2 years.

Thank you SAP Mentors and Mentor-Alumni! What do you think Mentors, can we slow down just enough to celebrate 10 years of SAP Mentors?

Everyone, please celebrate this milestone by adding this 10th Anniversary badge to your Twitter or Facebook profile page. Stay tuned for announcements about special activities to celebrate this double-digit event.

Do you have a SAP Mentor-moments, or read an inspirational content from a SAP Mentor over the years? Please share in the comments section below. I would love to read what impact SAP Mentors had on your work, career or life.
15 Comments