SAP TechEd Discussions
Join the conversation around SAP TechEd! Discuss details of technical sessions and workshops and anything else conference related.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a Community Day @ Bangalore SAP TechEd'09

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

Is there a Community Day @ Bangalore for this Year. Many people asking me the same question.., Can some one give the information about it.

TIA,

Vijay

9 REPLIES 9

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I was about to ask the same question and hopefully, this will be conducted on 17th Nov'09 afternoon at KTPO center. In fact, I am planning to visit Bangalore only on 17th this time.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

>this will be conducted on 17th Nov'09 afternoon at KTPO center

Are you sure...? I am not sure about it.

and i think you are talking about some other event which will be on 17th Evening

Waiting for Craig's reply on this...

Cheers,

Vijay

0 Kudos
Are you sure...?

Not sure and that is why I put the word "HOPEFULLY" ) Since the TechEd evens would start by 18th Nov'09 I guessed, the Community Day would be on 17th, as was the case of last year. Of course, as you rightly said, Craig has to confirm this.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For Information

[TechEd Bangalore - Agenda at a Glance (preliminary)|http://www.sapteched.com/india/activities/home.htm]

0 Kudos

SAP TechED link i am more familiar. Here i am asking for the Community Day, which happens one Day before TechEd.

0 Kudos

There is no "specific" Community Day this year. We opt'd to do the sessions virtually during the month of September (21 were submitted up until August 15) and the schedule for those will be posted Monday for those members who picked a spot.

The day before each TechEd there will be a special evening event for key community members - so check the mails you got from me and see if you have something about that evening event.

0 Kudos
There is no "specific" Community Day this year

It is very unfortunate that there will be no Community Day this year | I have already planned to be in Bangalore this year for Community Day assuming that it will be on 17th Nov'09, as I missed even last year also and I could not meet anybody.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

As a Top Contributor you will be invited to the "Evening Event" that is taking place on that day (I emailed you about this and it's in the Top Contributor Forum).

0 Kudos

Thanks !!!!!!!!!