SAP TechEd Discussions
Join the conversation around SAP TechEd! Discuss details of technical sessions and workshops and anything else conference related.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community Badge

Mohamed_Yousuf
Participant
0 Kudos

I have registered for the SAP TechEd 2023 in-person event, but the community badge "SAP TechEd registered attendee" is not assigned to my community profile. It would be great if any assistance is provided.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jerryjanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Please note that those badges may not appear right away.

* Did you receive a confirmation email indicating that you've successfully registered for SAP TechEd?

* If so, when did you receive it? It may take a few days for the badge to show up in your profile.

If you successfully registered 48 business hours ago, and you still haven't gotten your badge, please forward your confirmation email to community@sap.com and include a link to this thread. We can then investigate.

Kind regards,

--Jerry

Make sure to subscribe to What's New!
2 REPLIES 2

jerryjanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Please note that those badges may not appear right away.

* Did you receive a confirmation email indicating that you've successfully registered for SAP TechEd?

* If so, when did you receive it? It may take a few days for the badge to show up in your profile.

If you successfully registered 48 business hours ago, and you still haven't gotten your badge, please forward your confirmation email to community@sap.com and include a link to this thread. We can then investigate.

Kind regards,

--Jerry

Make sure to subscribe to What's New!

Hi Jerry,

Yes, I have successfully registered and received the confirmation email 18 hours ago.

If I don’t receive the badge within 48 business hours, I will send an email as you have suggested.

Kind regards,

Yosuf