SAP Women in Tech Blog Posts
Join the SAP Women in Tech group to share your experiences and connect with the community. Read and write blog posts to learn from and inspire colleagues and peers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
former_member5426
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

I don’t know about you, but 2022 certainly had some ups and downs. Many good things happening but also several setbacks and bad news. According to my grandma this is the natural way things go. If there are no setbacks, there are no learnings. If there are no bad news, you cannot appreciate all the good things happening and truly see how blessed you really are. And I think that this is what it is really all about: putting everything into perspective and not let things drag you down for too long.

At SAP Women in Tech we were able to put a lot of things into perspective this year. We took our first steps into the SAP Community!!! So let us take a short trip down memory lane with some of our highlights this year. If you want to read up on some of them I would recommend starting with a piece from March this year on “Why we need Women in Tech”. Followed by “Who is your idol in the tech industry?" by @TammyPowlas. One of the posts that helped us immensely was our call for speakers and that one is still ongoing 😉 (Calling for speakers, Know someone that can talk about improving speaking skills?).

Last but not least I can highly recommend two posts that complement each other very well. “My essentials for finding the right profession” from @sveabecker is a great insight into what can be helpful to find the right job for you. And our collaboration with Girls Go Movie features 4 videos from SAP colleagues with great stories.

The entire SAP Women in Tech team, including myself, wants to thank each and everyone who supported and interacted with us this year. Be it through the SAP Community or any other collaboration we have done.

We are looking forward to what 2023 will bring. All that is left to say now is to wish everyone a merry Christmas and a happy new year!

3 Comments
Top kudoed authors