SAP Women in Tech Events
Visit the SAP Women in Tech group to find out about industry events and also to participate in them by contributing to related discussions and blog posts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"The Transformative power of Change" with Barbara Madu

Dear community,

We are delighted to invite you to a session with Barbara Madu on “The Transformative power of Change”.

“We are more than the sum of our experiences; we are the authors of our narratives. Your background, your challenges – they don’t limit you. They Empower you. It is my hope that as I carry you along my journey, you reflect on yours and see not just the path you have walked but the myriad of paths yet to be explored”- Barbara.

Barbara is currently pursuing an MBA in Global Management at the International Graduate Center - Hochschule Bremen, Germany. She has previously obtained a Bachelor's degree in Law and obtained the Nigerian Bar License. In the course of her career, Barbara has worked in the renewable energy sector as a Corporate Strategy Associate overseeing the planning and execution of solar energy projects and before that, as a Marketing Communications Officer. She also co-founded a non-profit organization called the Fistula Care Initiative, which raises awareness of obstetric fistula, funds fistula repairs, and rehabilitates patients, benefitting over 5,000 women in Nigeria. Barbara is passionate about SAP Products and its People initiatives and is eager to continue driving positive changes in these areas hence her current job as a working student with the Product Engineering Strategy Office.

Date: 09.11.2023

Time: 10:00-11:00 AM CET

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Starts:
Ends:
Meeting ID: 334 820 303 776
Passcode: 3LmfCk
2 Comments
Leonie_AI_UX
Associate
Associate

Would love to watch the recording as I missed this session. Could someone share the link with me? Thanks 🙂

sarahborda1
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert