cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Confirmation Attachments from Ariba Network to ERP

manishakulkarni
Explorer

Attachments sent from Ariba Network for Order Confirmation, are not getting updated under PO GOS attachment List.

I have done the Event Linkage configuration in SWE2 as below:order-confirmation-attachments.png

Please help me, to achieve Order Confirmations attachments to be successfully updated in PO attachment list in S/4 Hana System.

Thanks you!

Regards,

Manisha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

manishakulkarni
Explorer
0 Kudos

I was able to fix the OC Attachments issue, by the following changes in event linkage configuration:

Now PO Attachment GOS, populates the attachment:

0 Kudos

Hi Manisha,

We have the same problem right now.

Could you tell us which changes in the event linkage configuration can solve this issue?

Really thank you for your time and effort.

In our situation, the settings listed below are already done.

1. Method as receiver call is CL_ARBCIG_INB_IDOC_SUCS_EVENT

2. Document Type & DMS Storage Category for TVARV table

Still the attachment of Ariba order confirmation is not attached to S4 PO.

Pau
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Manisha,

Can you help me We have the same problem right now and in your comments I can't see how you solve it.

Thanks alot!

flor_leon1
Discoverer

Hi Manisha,

We have the same problem right now.

Could you tell us which changes in the event linkage configuration can solve this issue?

Thank you very much.

former_member651171
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manisha,

I understand that you are using S/4 HANA system ,but could you please confirm your S/4HANA version?

If its 1809 or above then you might need to follow latest CIG guide for the configuration of events.

https://help.sap.com/viewer/sap_ariba_whats_new/d48e26744d73470ebf9fc33d85502229.html?q=IG-20608

Regards,

Sunitha v S

manishakulkarni
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Sunitha, I am working on S/4 Hana 2020 version. I have updated my Event Linkage configurations, Please find the image below with latest guide reference i.e. Method as receiver call: CL_ARBCIG_INB_IDOC_SUCS_EVENT

Along with this event linkage, there was a prerequisite mentioned in the guide, to maintain values in TVARV table for Document Type & DMS Storage Category, I have also maintained it.

And the issue still persists. Please help me, Thank you!

Regards,

Manisha

former_member651171
Participant
0 Kudos

Did you try reprocessing the IDOC from CIG or BD87 after you have done the event configuration?

Regards,

Sunitha V S

manishakulkarni
Explorer
0 Kudos

I created new Purchase Order and tested it from scratch, after redoing the configurations. It didnot fix the issue yet.

Prem_Tracz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Are you looking for the attachment in the correct place?

see this for reference https://answers.sap.com/questions/13308117/order-confirmation-attachment.html

manishakulkarni
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

I am checking for attachments, under PO's GOS attachment list. However, I cannot find the attachment being updated. Please find the image below for reference.

I can see the attachment details in IDOC section

Kindly help me with your suggestion.

Thanks in advance!

former_member651171
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manisha,

Make sure "Leave Attachments Online" Transaction rule is unchecked under Buyer transaction rule.

Regards,

Sunitha V S

manishakulkarni
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for the suggestion Sunitha!

However, this does not update the attachment, under PO attachment list. How could this be resolved?

Please find the image for reference, where IDOC segment E1ARBCIG_ATTACH_HDR_DET, has the attachment listed.

(1) "Leave Attachments Online" Transaction rule is unchecked under Buyer transaction rule

(2) Data is reaching the S/4 Hana's IDOC segment.