Supply Chain Management Blogs by SAP
Expand your SAP SCM knowledge and stay informed about supply chain management technology and solutions with blog posts by SAP. Follow and stay connected.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
diane_pickett
Advisor
Advisor
I haven't travelled for business since the summer 2019 but I'm finally breaking out of isolation. I'm thrilled to have been invited to attend SAP's Manufacturing Info Days in our North American headquarters.

This two-day event (Feb 7 and 😎 will give me the opportunity to hear from our customers IRL - there's nothing more valuable to a solution marketer than the unfiltered conversations one can have in a setting like this, where customers from a wide swath of industries meet with SAP experts and partners. Panel discussions and presentations about risk-resilience, agility, and sustainable operations will be hot topics, I'm sure. There will also be information about new technologies and trends in manufacturing.

I'm particularly looking forward to hearing from Allison Kuhn from LNS Global Research about navigating business investment decisions in a recessionary environment. She'll also join our own Darcy McLaren (who leads SAP's supply chain business in North America) on a special panel on Women in Supply Chain (as I am one, I'll definitely be at that session).

I'm also excited to finally experience the Industry 4.0 Center. In this facility, a 'mock-up' of a real factory floor, you can see SAP's end-to-end manufacturing capabilities and solutions interacting with working machines, tools and equipment, for both discrete and process manufacturing. The event agenda includes a number of opportunities to tour the Center, I think it'll be a real highlight.

The event would not be possible without the support of our partners, start-ups, and innovators. The breadth and depth of our ecosystem is once again evident, and we're so grateful for participation and sponsorship from: Crave Infotech, Deloitte, Fujitsu, Illumiti (Syntax), LeverX, MHP, Movilitas (Engineering Industries  eXcellence), RTS, Stellium, SYSTEMA, and Teamviewer.

If you'd like more information about this event, or to register, please click through on this link

I hope to see you there!
2 Comments