Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCM Delta accruals calculation

joris_bayer
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a question about delta accruals. I created an invoice 1, a contract, invoice 2 and did a partial settlement. When i run a delta accrual, the partial settlement, the delta accruals for invoice 1 are calculated correctly but in the settlement document also a line is created for an accrual that reverses the Partial settlement.

There should be no accrual for the Partial settlement done, I am using standard configuration. Anyone can tell me how to correct the delta accrual calculation so that no accruals are done Partial settlements?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

gvictor
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Joris, 

A Partial settlement document will not post an accrual but can reverse an open accrual - with REA5 - if there is one and keep the surcharge of accrual - with REA2 - if settlement document is lower than open accrual amount. 

I'm not sure to understand your issue, could you explain and post the screenshot of your issue? 

Regards, 
Gauthier Victor

joris_bayer
Participant
0 Kudos
Hi Gauthier, issue here is that I did a partial settlement for 3USD and after that I ran a Delta accrual via WB2R_DOC_ENTRY. The delta accrual posted and additional accrual for the 3USD I already paid out via the Partial settlement. This additional accrual is not desired.
gvictor
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Joris,

I'm not sure I understand the goal of your process. 
If you create a Manual Delta accrual (via WB2R_DOC_ENTRY) after the partial settlement then the amount you will post in the manual delta accrual will be an extra accrual posting. 
Manual Delta accrual will only adjust open accrual value but will not look at the already open accrual nor at the already settled amount. 

Feel free to reach out on LinkedIn to see if I can help you quickly on what you're trying to achieve instead of back and forth here. 

Regards, 
Gauthier Victor