Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWM Loading Task for Dummy Delivery

avdhoot
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I am adding Dummy Delivery in EWM along with Standard Delivery. I already have config and working well for Pick, Stage, Load via POSC for Standard Delivery. Loading is getting completed for Standard Delivery via POSC.

For Dummy Delivery I have configured Auto Pick Task creation (via PPF) & Auto Task Confirm via WPT. For Loading, I do not want User intervention. System should Auto Create Loading & Confirm.

Since Dummy Delivery is not Loaded, I am unable to do further TU Process. Is there any Way (FM / BADI) just to Tick - Loaded for Dummy Delivery.

I am trying via POSC, but its not working, I would prefer simple way (Just to Tick Load)

Kindly suggest accordingly.

Regards,

Avdhoot

former_member788724
Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you exactly mean by dummy delivery? what kind of parts are associated with dummy delivery?

avdhoot
Explorer
0 Kudos

This Delivery holds Dummy Packaging Materials. So after Picking, it should Load as well.

Regards,

Avdhoot

former_member788724
Contributor
0 Kudos

how are you differentiating between dummy and standard delivery?

That's only based on part numbers or you have created separte delivery types, item categories etc.?

former_member788724
Contributor
0 Kudos

and for dummy delivery , you just need two steps auto pick + confirm and auto load+ confirm. right?

avdhoot
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have different Document Type and different Item Type. Yes, I just want Auto Pick + Confirm (Working), Auto Load + Confirm (Not working)

Regards,

Avdhoot

avdhoot
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I achieved this via Custom (ABAP Code). Thank You for your Support. Closing this Thread.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member803951
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

What is the purpose of dummy delivery?

Best regards

Janardhan S M

former_member788724
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

I see two possible approach at the moment, both needs developments

1- You just follow picking process for dummy deliveries w/o any POSC . Develop a report that will run with high frequency and set loading status of dummy deliveries. developer needs to find out the FM/CLASS working behind load button of /SCWM/PRDO.

2- You can have POSC with 3 steps OB01, OB02 and OB04. Or OB01/02/03/04.

You need to again develop some report and schedule in background to complete HU step for step OB02 . OB03 and OB04 WT's confirmation you can setup automatically with standard setup. You need to make sure to create pick HU automatically here.

I don't see any other possible way for doing this as this time. May be let's wait for other experts to put their insights.

Regards

ASLAM

former_member788724
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

For dummy delivery, why don't you have follow simple OBD process like create pick task to pick from warehouse to staging area 9020 directly? There is no need of any POSC for this.

You can set the load status with just one click in /SCWM/PRDO.

Regards

ASLAM

avdhoot
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Aslam,

As I said earlier, I dont want user Intervention in this Step. Everything Pick / Load should be Automated

Regards,

Avdhoot