cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FSD status is Cancellation Requested in SAP ERP in SAP TM

0 Kudos

Hi All, i have 3 FSD for which we raised cancelation request from SAP TM to ERP. It successfully deleted the PO (Movement type102 performed) but the confirmation did not reach out the SAP TM.

There may be 3 possible scenario.

1) XML related to cancelation confirmation is not triggered from SAP ERP: We can see 102 Movement but not able to see xml due to 15 days retention policy in my project

2) If xml triggered from ERP, It may be stuck in PI :I already Cross check with PI and there is no stuck XML related to FSD

3) If passed through PI it may be stuck or failed in SAP TM Itself : checked there is no success or error XML related to FSD

Can you suggest me how can i check that Cancelation confirmation xml, which is triggered from SAP ERP except from sxmb_moni as i can not see any xml there due to policy.

luchita81
Participant
0 Kudos
Hello folks, i have a similar issue... a FSD that has been cancelled, it was created a credit memo and now the status is "cancelled requested" i assume that is because the accounting document is been cleared. The issue is that I'm trying to reverse it using t-code WLF4 but is not working, I get this message "Document 37 with use case 'Freight Cost Distribution on Material Account' cannot be cancelled manually". Do you have any idea on how to fix that document status? Once I have the status "cancelled" i can proceed to create a new FSD but with this "cancelled requested", is not possible.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

luchita81
Participant
0 Kudos

Fnally we realized it was an authorization issue. It should be possible to use t-code WLF4 to reverse the document with the cancelled requested status. Thanks. L.-

Sunny_Chiliveru
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Ranjana,

As this is related to troubleshooting, I can only try by assuming many things as I cannot see the data in real time.

You can check below

1. Check the status of XML inbound to ECC from FSD. Is it successful ? Sometimes, the SES will be reversed but ABD posting will be failed

2. Because of 15 days retention policy, I believe it might not be possible for you to check inbound XML. In that case, check the transaction WLFLTM2 by providing FO in selection screen. See if the reversal of accruals happened for real.

3. If it didn’t, then that could be the cause the confirmation XML didn’t trigger to TM.

4. If that’s the case, you need to find a way to reverse the accruals and trigger the XML to TM.

I dont see any other issue other than this. Try out and let me know.

Regards,

Sunny

0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

Thank you for explanation. I could see the reversal happens for FB in WLFLTM2 . But still the question is same, is the cancelation confirmation XML triggered Towards SAP TM or not and how to check it in ECC .

Thankyou

Regards,

Ranjana Rathaur