cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrate S4 HANA with Kinaxis/O9

manikandan_shanmugam3
Active Participant

Hi,

what are the integration options available to connect S4 HANA with Kinaxis/O9? ( or any other non SAP planning system).

any one integrated S4 HANA (Add-On tables for SAP IBP) with Kinaxis/O9?

Regards,

Manikandan Shanmugam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ayanbishnu1981
Active Contributor

Dear Mani

It is a great coincidence that when I saw this post now, I was infact in a RFP call with Kinaxsis :). So here is what I came to know from them.

Yes, kinaxis does have integration addon for S4 HANA. That addon is SAP certified as well. Since 80% of kinaxis customer are either or ECC or S4 HANA hence they have that addon which is well integrated and being used in multiple production enviornment.

The addon is only available to Kinaxis customers and that needs to be integrated from Kinaxis by thier integration expert.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

manikandan_shanmugam3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ayan Bishnu,

Adding one more question that Kinaxis Integration Addon for S4 HANA can integrate with SAP IBP Addon tables to pull master data to Kinaxis and transactional data from S4 HANA from/to Kinaxis?

Regards,

Manikandan Shanmugam

manikandan_shanmugam3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ayan Bishnu,

Thanks for your information. Could you please share some more technical Information on how Kinaxis Integration addon for S4 HANA connects with S4 HANA, is it direct connection between these system through APIs like OData or Remote enabled function Modules etc.. or through any other Integration tool plays in between?

Regards,

Manikandan Shanmugam

ayanbishnu1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Connectivity mechanism is primarily API based. Not odata per say but it is a hybrid version of JSON. I will share further details after 8th Aug, as Kinaxis is suppose to demonstrate some E2E functionalities.