cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calendars use in SAP TS Supply (Infinite Heuristic)

former_member745850
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are planning on technical week as most granular level. Now I see that IBP supports Factory Calendars like Transportation Calendar etc. Can I still leverage them when the most granular level is not Day?

In my opinion, while I am publishing these STRs to ECC or S/4 HANA at that time the calendar should come in picture while deciding the dates for these STRs.

Could you please throw some light in this area if there is any scope of Calendar in my requirement? I would really appreciate that.

Best Regards,

Gourav Kawatra

View Entire Topic
piyush_parekh
Active Contributor

Hi Gaurav,

You can utilize IBP Planning Calendars at TW level as well. System considers holidays/exceptional days and generates transport receipt/supply accordingly. However, all days for a particular TW should be marked as holidays. For e.g., there are 4 days in a TW and only 2 are marked as holidays, system will assume that TW as working period. In order to consider that entire TW as holiday, you have to mark all 4 days as holiday in that TW.

Check below for sample illustration :

https://help.sap.com/viewer/feae3cea3cc549aaa9d9de7d363a83e6/2105/en-US/b41868496e554340b781753d5935...

Regards,

Piyush

former_member745850
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Piyush,

Thanks a lot for the help. I believe this information will really help us to decide on the possible scenarios in which we can use Calendars. Isn't it good to have the granular level as Day in order to fully unleash the use of Calendars in that case?

Best Regards,

Gourav Kawatra

piyush_parekh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gourav,

Calendars will be applied at day level if supply planning is also executed at day level.

Regards,

Piyush