cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection between SAP IoT services for SAP BTP for the CF and SAP Internet of Things (SAP IoT)

0 Kudos

Hi ,

I want to know about connection between SAP IoT services for SAP BTP for the Cloud Foundry Environment and SAP Internet of Things (SAP IoT). I researched the connection between the two services from public documents, but was not sure.

I would set up "Leonardo IoT" as selector on the "SAP IoT services for SAP BTP for the Cloud Foundry Environment" side, but what should I do on the "SAP Internet of Things (SAP IoT)" side?

Is there a document that explains it clearly?

View Entire Topic
former_member232287
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jim,

The answer to your question depends on which service plan of SAP IoT you are using. Can you go to the BTP Cockpit, navigate to the subaccount including SAP IoT and click on 'Instances and Subscriptions'. There you should see SAP IoT with a plan in the second column. If it says 'oneproduct' you don't need to do anything. If not maybe you can tell me what plan you have so I can point you to the correct documentation.

Regards

Jan

0 Kudos

Hi ,
In my environment, it is listed as "standard". My environment was originally running SAP IoT services for SAP BTP for the Cloud Foundry Environment, and now I have added SAP IoT to it. I want to connect these two.

Regards,
Jim