cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Road Freight Order with Subcontracting 6100002360 skipped

0 Kudos

Hi,

We are trying to generate the PPF output for sending FO to carrier via Subcontracting -> send carrier in Freight order document. we have already updated the output profile in FO type as "/SCMTMS/TOR" to generate the PPF output basically to trigger the message for "TransportationOrderRequest_Out" from TM Freight order.

We are getting the below error "Road Freight Order with Subcontracting 6100002360 skipped". please advise how to fix this error.

I am not sure first of all why the PPF Action definition TOR_BKWBILL_NTF is getting called during debugging when we triggered an action in FO document for Subcontracting -> Send Carrier.

When I checked the Action definition of TOR_BKWBIL_NTF , it says Send Shipping Instructions for Freight Booking. ideally our requirement is to trigger the Action definition of TPNOR_REQ to send the Freight order from TM (S4 2021) to CPI via SOA maanger setup for consumer proxy of "/SCMTMS/CO_CPX_TPNOR_REQ".

Thanks

Sunil

View Entire Topic
former_member809312
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mary,

did you check the Note 3024670 - SEND_TOR BOPF action is not generating XML to carrier

Regards

mpmnsg
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes I have read OSS note 3024670 many times. In my comment I asked for a further explanation of the the sentence 'Make sure the PPF action to send to carrier is enabled when triggered from the CHACO strategy'. I have gone through the DEF_CHACO strategy methods. DEF_CHACO is associated to service TOR_CHACO which is associated to parameter EXEC_BR. Does the tendering methods need to be in the strategy?

Regards, Mary Pat