cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using CPI-DS to upload data to a scenario in IBP

willsuus
Participant

We are trying to load data into a scenario in IBP via CPI-DS. Whether the scenario (that I list in the parameter $G_Scenario) exists or not, no records are loaded but there also is no message in the Error Log other than "Post-processing finished with zero records processed."

As I note, before trying to load to the scenario, I loaded the data into the baseline with no problem.

Does anyone have an idea of what may be the cause of this issue?

View Entire Topic
MichaelMack
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Susan,

Into which version of the planning area your like to load your data? if is the base version you don't need to provide a value in parameter $G_Scenario.

What is the table you selected as target in CPIDS data flow? Does this staging table matches to the Planning Area & global parameters?

Check also my blog about troubleshooting:

https://blogs.sap.com/2019/12/20/troubleshooting-data-integration-tasks-in-sap-ibp/

Thanks!

Michael Mack
IBP Product Management

willsuus
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

I am loading into the BASELINE version of the planning area but want to load into other than the BASELINE scenario. I would know of no other way to indicate this than using the $G_Scenario parameter in the CPI task. The key figure I am trying to load into is defined in the planning area. As I mentioned, when I send a blank in the $G_Scenario parameter, the key figure is updated in the BASELINE version, BASELINE scenario. It is when I try to load to the BASELINE version and alternate scenario that nothing loads.

I will also look into the troubleshooting blog you noted.

Thank you for your help,

Susan