Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supply planning-heuristic issue

former_member594111
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all

i have some doubt in supply planning

1)how to delete already copied data of Open PO receipts because here i want open PO receipts quantity only for week 49 and other quantity should be deleted.

2)what is logic behind transport receipts calculation.

3) I have uploaded data for stock on hand but its not showing in template, in data integration app it is showing data is uploaded successfully

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ankpatel
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijeet

If Open PO Receipts is stored KF, check the data in Master Planning Object what it is showing. Please share the screenshot of Copy Operator log.

Am not sure why you are loading Stock on Hand for all periods, generally, Stock on Hand should be loaded in the current period which will be considered during Supply Run.

Regards

Ankur

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

gurucharanscm
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi abhijeet_shirke - Open PO receipts seems to be a custom KF you built for which you need to identify the source (should be ECC) and update the quantities rightly. If you think ECC is good, a logic needs to be corrected in the integration.

Transport receipts calculation by Heuristic is just a way of meeting all your demand at the destination that includes also some inventory targets or some independent demand or dependent demand. To meet all that demand, Heuristic creates supplies at the source location (which is Transport Supply) and the same will show up in Transport receipt key-figure (unless you have overwritten it using some adjusted key-figures, which I guess not).

Stock on Hand (INITIALINVENTORY) represents the initial stock (like CC category in APO). Hope you updated the data using integration to the same KF and not to other stock related KFs like PROJECTDINVENTORY?

Thanks,

Regards - Guru

former_member594111
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guru

what i did that fist i upload key figure open po quantity then ran copy operator to copy value from open Po quantity to Open PO receipts then i delete all open po quantity expect for week 49(that can be seen in above ss) and again ran copy operator to copy Po quantity to Open PO receipts but that time earlier open PO receipts remains same in template, i dont know why?

i uploaded stock on hand using initial inventory key figure but its showing qty till may only & for jun and onward i m not able to see data in template

i ran supply planing for other product that time i did not face any issue mentioned above. its only for particular product