Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wave ist not created

doepat
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

is did some config but my wave is not created / i don't get an ppf action in my outbound delivery order.

WPT = 2020 with

doepat_0-1708548713142.png

I have an condition record that shluld match. Stock is in 0030 Storage Type. I can create an WT.

doepat_2-1708548816012.png

doepat_1-1708548775279.png

furthermore:

• Wave Type WT01
  • Wave Category C1
  • Auto Wave
    doepat_3-1708548982778.png

• Capa Profile Z1 (Max No Items 10 or in another try 1000000 weight)
  • Condition Table ZWAVE01 (active) with 2 fields
    • WME_LGNUM
    • WME_AAREA
  • Access Sequence
  • Condition Type
  • Determination Procedure
  • Assignment to Doc Type
    doepat_4-1708549439364.png

• condition maintenance group
    doepat_5-1708549514948.png

but still, PDO PPF Actions emtpy, should be filled, right?

doepat_7-1708549682397.png

what can i ceck in regards to ppf

best regards

Patrick

edit:

after a while i changed the action profile back. in some how-to i found that i should change the action profile form /SCWM/PDO_01 to /SCWM/PDO_02 and i dod no question that.
After changing it back to _01 i have now a PPF action in my outbound delivery order.

BUT. with a red flag. No valid wave template could be found.

doepat_0-1708553667031.png

My wave template looks like this

doepat_1-1708553801590.png

what can be wrong here?

doepat_2-1708553853761.png

i modified also a bit for testing

doepat_3-1708553892988.png

edit2:

what worked in the end was another condition table who only considers the (whole) Warehouse No LGNUM for testing. That worked. So that means the condition with the Activity Area did not. Can anyone explain to me why? Stock is sitting is storage type 0030 with AA 0030, a WT in background would grab stock from there. But it seems as a condition it's to early..? Any thoughts on that?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi,

"So that means the condition with the Activity Area did not. Can anyone explain to me why? Stock is sitting is storage type 0030 with AA 0030, a WT in background would grab stock from there. But it seems as a condition it's to early..? Any thoughts on that?"

If you want to use the activity area for the wave template determination, you need to activate the "rough bin determination" in the warehouse process type for the PDO.

The activity area (or the source storage type) is (IMHO) the most important option for the wave template determination. Because why do you have different wave templates? Because they have different processing times (through the options). And you have different processing times because the products are picked from different sources (storage types or activity areas).

Brgds

Juergen

---
All the above is no official SAP statement.

Want to learn EWM?
Check for EWM courses: https://training.sap.com/trainingpath/Applications-Extended+Warehouse+Management-EWM+in+S4HANA
Get a SAP Learning Hub Subscription: https://training.sap.com/learninghub

And it is EWM. NOT eWM - Duh!
And if your question includes the word "transfer order" - do NOT tag the question with Extended Warehouse Management!

doepat
Participant
0 Kudos
hi Jürgen, that sounds great to me and makes totally sense. Indeed that option in the used WPT 2010 was not set. I will check that. thx!
doepat
Participant
0 Kudos
great - it works now with AA!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rvanschepen
Explorer

Hi,

Activity area is determined while warehouse tasks are being created. It's not on outbound delivery level. You're right that it is too early. You could use fields such as Route, WHPT, ship-to partner to find different wave templates. 

Regards.

doepat
Participant
0 Kudos
the strange thing is that i found a video tut where exactly this is maintained as a working example. Template with LGNUM and AA. Still strange for me.