Sustainability Discussions
Contribute to SAP sustainability discussions. Share ideas, collaborate on solutions, and join a community driving positive change towards a sustainable future.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading Targets with the extended "Manage ESG Data" App

JPS_
Explorer

Hello,

On April 2, 2024 they changed the way of uploading targets.

JPS__0-1713278344832.png

Did someone manage to upload targets into SCT with the extended Manage ESG Data App?

I downloaded an empty template since there are no sample data available. After filling the template and uploading it I get an error.

JPS__0-1713277734301.png

The template was filled like that:

JPS__0-1713278642630.png

Whats wrong here?

Could someone please provide a working template with sample data? Just one line would be enough.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JPS_
Explorer
0 Kudos

Solved: The problem was Microsoft Excel because it changed the formating automatically.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

marcw15
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hello, it seems that the error is that you have entered two hierarchy levels (company code and business location). If you select only one, the validation should be successful and publishing should work.

marcw15_0-1713329286268.png

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. It doesn't work, even when I remove it. 😞 I get the same error.

JPS__0-1713337250220.png

0 Kudos

Hi, would it be possible to provide me one working entry? I can't figure out whats wrong with my data.

Thank you!

JPS_
Explorer
0 Kudos

Solved: The problem was Microsoft Excel because it changed the formating automatically.