Sydney Blog Posts
Find the latest news, discover community events in Sydney, share your expertise on SAP and non-SAP topics, and learn from others via blogs posts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MikeDoyle
Active Contributor

It was great to see a good turnout last Tuesday for #SAPStammtisch. It was rather a special event, to coincide with the SAP Code Jam that Thomas Jung kindly put on for us.  We wanted to give Thomas a warm Sydney welcome as well as to provide the Code Jam attendees with a modest 'after party'.

It was the first time we had held Stammtisch in North Sydney (indeed the first outside Sydney CBD) and I wasn't sure how many folks we would get.  In the end I was pleasantly surprised.

Early on the Code Jam attendees were the bulk of the party...

The Early CrowdThe Early Crowd

...but a second shift of others took over and kept the buzz going

LateCrowd.jpg

I only took a couple of photos (too busy chatting) so apologies to those who didn't make it into one of the photos

This event proved that we can get a crowd to attend a Stammtisch outside the CBD, even on a Tuesday night.  Where else would be a good venue?  Is Tuesday night the new Thursday night? Let me know your thoughts

PS The next #SAPStammtischSYD is pencilled in for Monday 21st August, to coincide with the SAP User Group Summit