Sydney Blog Posts
Find the latest news, discover community events in Sydney, share your expertise on SAP and non-SAP topics, and learn from others via blogs posts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MikeDoyle
Active Contributor

We finished the Stammtisch year as we began it....with an event at Squires Landing.  The weather couldn't have been more different to that occasion, with grey cloud and frequent showers dominating the scene.  We found an outside table under cover though, and the weather didn't dampen our spirits.

NearlyThere.jpgWe had a special guest in Simon Kemp, who was a key part of the Sydney SAP community when I moved out here in 2015. Simon lives in the Southern Highlands now, which is half way between Sydney and Canberra, so we don't see him @ Stammtisch as often as we would like. Sadly Jeff couldn't join this time, as he was unwell.

As usual the giant cruise ship you see here departed part way through the evening, so we got our harbour views back.

Much as I enjoy Squires Landing I feel it's time to add a new venue to the roster, to keep things fresh.  I have at one possibility in mind for the next event, which will likely be in February when everyone is back from their holidays (hint to the Northern hemisphere folks, our summer holidays coincide with Christmas).  We would love to hear any suggestions you might have.  Where should we go next?

Thanks to everyone who supported us by coming to an event this year.  Double-thanks to everyone who spread the word or brought a colleague or friend along. See you in 2024!

Everyone.jpgGroup1.jpgGroup2.jpg

1 Comment