Sydney Discussions
Be part of the SAP Sydney group by commenting on discussions and starting your own. Share your thoughts, connect with others, and build your network.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which SAP topic do you have the most expertise in?

Murali_Shan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Would love to hear from the Sydney Group the SAP topics that you have expertise in. You could be Functional consultant configuring S/4HANA or a SAP workflow developer.  Do share about topics that you enjoy working on. This is a great way for all of us to get to know each other. 

283023_Collaboration-People2_R_blue.png

Don't forget to join the Sydney Group to get updates on activities and events happening around you.

#CommunitySpirit

1 REPLY 1

MustafaBensan
Active Contributor

Hi All,

Over the last year I've been enjoying the experience of designing and building a multitenant SaaS application on SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP).  It's been quite a journey that even took me to Germany to meet with some of the SAP BTP community there.  Here are some snapshots: 

A23605EA-884E-4124-8909-2FFFD500A32C_1_105_c.jpeg

Great to meet @alperdedeoglu@uklasing and @martinfrick in Berlin.

7C2D1A60-4D25-446F-81B6-AD28478725E2_1_105_c.jpeg

Atop the SAP Frankfurt office with Albrecht Schuppert, Praneeth Chennuru, Jens Schneider.

Apart from the technical side of BTP multitenant SaaS architecture and development, it's been fun working on the related creative aspects too, such as the DataGlider product website.

I've greatly appreciated the support of the SAP  Community along the way.  Looking forward to meeting and sharing experiences with members of the Sydney Group.