Technology Blogs by Members
Explore a vibrant mix of technical expertise, industry insights, and tech buzz in member blogs covering SAP products, technology, and events. Get in the mix!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stevang
Active Participant
End of the year is usually the time to recap past year and talk about plans for the forthcoming period.

So, let’s go immediately with the recap – articles/blogs I did and published in the SAP blogging platform(s)…

In 2023, most of my time and effort (in writing the articles) was well spent (I hope) in talking about integrations…

• Here, by all means, my favorite article was Building Integration Architecture for the Omni-channel Commerce, not because it is the most “visited” or the most “liked” blog – actually, most of my articles are attracting more audience and visits – but in this article I was trying to go really “deep-dive” into Integration Architecture, addressing very specific, and very dynamic, Line-of-Business. And building integrations for the Omni-channel commerce – well, let me say – this is very challenging task… Now, this article is just a Solution Concept (like majoring of my articles), inspired by past experiences, but it’s not a specific “detail” Solution Design – so I do not really provide all the technical details (after all, some things I leave for the audience to “discover”), but still, I do believe this is a good one… I like it, and I am happy I found time to write it…

Figure 1. From Multi-channel to Omni-channel commerce (link)

The other topics I was “blogging” a lot in 2023 – Enterprise Architecture and the “ways of working”…

• I did several “longer” articles – but my favorite is actually “2-cents” Architecture is about building the system… – because it basically “says it all”… Architecture is about building the SYSTEM which provides SOLUTION(S) – let’s be “brave” enough and step aways from the constant fixing of the issues and nursing the problem… We should be building the SYSTEM…

List of my articles in 2023…

Integration Strategy articles/blogs:

Enterprise Architecture and the “ways of working” articles/blogs:

AI article (well, I could not avoid it in 2023…):

Sustainability articles:

Figure 2. Sustainability is not just reporting…

Next steps in 2024…

What do I want to talk about in 2024…

Let’s say, the 1st choice would be Integration Architecture, especially Event-Driven Architecture and Microservice Architecture; but I do not exclude few articles in some other domains... Time will tell…

Feel free to follow, comment and share my blogs…
Labels in this area